Weather Updates

mozza

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you following the world junior hockey? Finns beating Canada 3-1 after two periods....

Can't see it here. :blink: Might be on pay per view though. Don't have those. Following it on text on tv. I'm very surprised by this. We have some good individuals like our goalie and Ristolainen and Teräväinen. But Canada is a very strong team and Finland has always been poor when leading so this might change.

Can't see it here. :blink: Might be on pay per view though. Don't have those. Following it on text on tv. I'm very surprised by this. We have some good individuals like our goalie and Ristolainen and Teräväinen. But Canada is a very strong team and Finland has always been poor when leading so this might change.

Canada has been behind in every game except vs the Swiss so we are used to it, but I am not sure we can give the Finns a two goal lead with just one period to go... Will you be watching the Olympic hockey?

Ok I'll let you know how it goes after the 3rd

Finns played a very smart 3rd, just sat back and kept Canada to outside. We tried to be too individual and you scored a penalty shot and an empty netter to clinch it! Good luck against the Swedes tomorrow.

Finns played a very smart 3rd, just sat back and kept Canada to outside. We tried to be too individual and you scored a penalty shot and an empty netter to clinch it! Good luck against the Swedes tomorrow.

Thanks. Going to need it. I actually managed to get a Russian stream for the last twelve minutes. It's a great win for us.

Oh it's + 4 here.

-27C here this morning!! -40C with the infamous windchill!

Friend of mine has gone home to Newfoundland for the Christmas / New Year period - that's the kind of temperatures they are experiencing - and power outages too.

Poor sods on the South coast having it rough eh? Their insurance must cost a bomb.

I wonder if it will affect transport?

Man Utd's gates would plummet.

Archived