Derby County v Middlesbrough

Hucknall Ram

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[size=3][size=4]Derby County 2 Middlesbrough 0 (Robinson, Bryson)[/size][/size]

[size=3][size=4]And the smogs can do what we did at their place, hit the bar,hit the post etc all afternoon.[/size][/size]

[size=3][size=4]Then they can hit the north (Mark E Smith..give them smogs what for.. HIT HIT HIT THE NORTH!)[/size][/size]

[size=3][size=4]as quickly as possible, on their smoggy team coach [/size][/size][size=3][size=4]and their smoggy fans can peddle home on their one [/size][/size]

[size=3][size=4]and only rusty stolen bike, all shook up after [/size][/size][size=3][size=4]experiencing a real football ground with thousands of [/size][/size]

[size=3][size=4]real football fans located in the home sections [/size][/size][size=3][size=4]to near capacity once again. [/size][/size]

5-0 dismantling and demoralizing of a faltering boro side, tipped for promotion this season and last season... sent back to mid-table where they deserve to be... tyson slipping in the last on the 90th minute.

All the results will go derby's way, taking us 2pts from the playoffs into 9th, level with 7th on GD.

The dream.

5-0 dismantling and demoralizing of a faltering boro side, tipped for promotion this season and last season... sent back to mid-table where they deserve to be... tyson slipping in the last on the 90th minute.

All the results will go derby's way, taking us 2pts from the playoffs into 9th, level with 7th on GD.

The dream.

A very precise dream capability you have there

[size=3][size=4]Derby County 2 Middlesbrough 0 (Robinson, Bryson)[/size][/size]

[size=3][size=4]And the smogs can do what we did at their place, hit the bar,hit the post etc all afternoon.[/size][/size]

[size=3][size=4]Then they can hit the north (Mark E Smith..give them smogs what for.. HIT HIT HIT THE NORTH!)[/size][/size]

[size=3][size=4]as quickly as possible, on their smoggy team coach [/size][/size][size=3][size=4]and their smoggy fans can peddle home on their one [/size][/size]

[size=3][size=4]and only rusty stolen bike, all shook up after [/size][/size][size=3][size=4]experiencing a real football ground with thousands of [/size][/size]

[size=3][size=4]real football fans located in the home sections [/size][/size][size=3][size=4]to near capacity once again. [/size][/size]

Bingo Master's Break Out ! Was a bit scary seeing all those empty red seats at the Riverside fading to pink. Thought we'd ended up at Notts for a moment. But then we didn't win.

A brave 2 nowt. Not sure who will, but Bill Bryson won't score as he didnt in Smogsville - (Neither Here Nor There, travel fans) , flirting with what might have been and setting up nicely for next year and some more Border Reiving following the Rams.

I'm confident enough to say, if Tyson scores I'll get a shirt with his name on.

Safest bet I've made yet.

found one for you.......good thing is you can use it to light the barbi at the post match celebration 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />

http://www.sportsframe.co.uk/images/additional1/29_full_size

We'll lose...bwinbetting has backed us to win, and in no exaggeration they've probably made 7-8 predictions about us this season and have been wrong every single time, I'm bringing this up to try and break the chain!

but I am tempted to have £20 quid on us to lose now, due to them being terrible at predicting football games.

Archived