Barker who?

Boycie

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. Can I have a like please?

Also, can we trace all the posters who slagged him off and make them genuflect naked in the town of Buxton. In January.

That will be a lot of nudity then if my memory serves me correctly.

Always said that Buxton has never put a foot wrong when given the chance at first team football, his ability to win the ball in the air is unbelievable, he is slow but his positional sense isn't bad at all which more than makes up for it... and his footballing ability is certainly no worse than either Barker or O'Brien... he has been very good this season every minute he has been on the pitch!

he is a good championship defender, and that is all.

Can't be our non-league coaching staff. They didn't play at a high enough level. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

It may be nothing to do with the coaching staff. I think over the last two years he has realised his limits and just sticks to what he can do. His positional sense has improved beyond recognition too. I personally would have had him put down after what Hayes and Hooper did to him that day.

He was absolutely delightful against Ipswich, that clearance off the line 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' />

I'm even considering getting his name on the back of my home shirt this year. An extraodinary feat which has not been achieved since Kris Common's first year with us.

Arry' would be a fool not to take him to the Euro's this year.

Haven't seen him after taking Barker's place but he ain't (or at least wasn't) good enough to take us to top six and as a back-up... Well, he's been injured almost all the time. We're gonna have O'Brien and Buxton for years to come and looks like both are sicknotes. Most of teams have four fit centre backs, we tend to need much more (Barker, Shackell, O'Brien, Buxton, Riggott, Andersson, Kilbane, Brayford... who else has been playing there recently?).

Seems like good lad and attitude is spot on, so hopefully he stays fit and can be that important and useful back up next season

Archived