Barker who?

Boycie

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on the negative side nearly gave a goal away against ipswich getting caught out on the ball,as did Naylor twice, but overall does great for his height, and is actually a greater threat in the opposition box than barker was! have no probs with him and Naylor covering cb next season or as cover for brayford. OB to come back in too.

To be honest although they were poor first half sat, they improved and should have won, sounds like we missed the best performance of the season yesterday. fans who went sounded great on the radio. i dont think we need to buy or sign many players now in the summer. i dont want to see wholesale change and this team disruspted.

Only a 25 goal centre forward missing for me. that man is jordan rhodes who we should make our number 1 target if they dont go up.

on the negative side nearly gave a goal away against ipswich getting caught out on the ball,as did Naylor twice, but overall does great for his height, and is actually a greater threat in the opposition box than barker was! have no probs with him and Naylor covering cb next season or as cover for brayford. OB to come back in too.

To be honest although they were poor first half sat, they improved and should have won, sounds like we missed the best performance of the season yesterday. fans who went sounded great on the radio. i dont think we need to buy or sign many players now in the summer. i dont want to see wholesale change and this team disruspted.

Only a 25 goal centre forward missing for me. that man is jordan rhodes who we should make our number 1 target if they dont go up.

I seem to have a different opinion to everyone else, and I'm not sure why. But I didn't think yesterdays performance was that good. Infact I thought it was pretty crap. A few goos moves, a little bit of good passing, and 2 very good goals doesn't make it a good performance. Without insulting anyone, I believe that a lot of people have had their standards lowered because of the drab they've been watching for the last few years. But thats just my opinion...

Bucko was so underrated that the great thing was that a lot of people expected nothing from him, so since he came on for Barks he has:

1. stepped up to the plate and is solid with Shacks

2. scored the winner whilst been kicked in the head by Savies

3. virtually marked Chopra out of the game

4. nearly scored again

5. set up Bryson

6. is not afraid of anything

7. happy to get forward

8. good honest lad

9. made less mistakes than others, though others haven't made many either.

I have always supported Buxton and argued in the stands in the past. When Buxton came someone worked out statistics when he played and when he played with Barker they had the best CB defensive paring.

Someone mentioned about his injuries. The first year he came we were down to Anderson and Buxton for last few games, he hurt his back by playing on and pushing his body for the team and had to have his back operated on. He has been steady and solid, a bit like Rob Hindmarch was when he was with us. Nothing spectacular but will always but his body on the line. He is an old style CB and I like that.

surprised me bro aint bin in here..he'd do owt for a lick like..

Just cos you've got over 200,000 of them!

http://www.hotink.com/wacky/dastrdly/DMlogo 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' />

Rupees ?? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

To be fair, Davies is young(ish), English and a striker. If he stays fit and scores 20+ goals next season (on top of his good strike rate this season), there's no reason he can't be edging towards the same price bracket as the likes of Jay Rodriguez, Shane Long (who's Irish, I know) etc.

Archived