Kappa, it is...

Ambitious

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There were some going round from the online shop test images earlier on other forum, it's offline now and I didn't see the pictures. Could be one of them

Maybe they used mock ups and hadnt decided which badge for the home kit

Although didn't the press release about the away kit say "back to the future for away kit" referring to the retro badge. Maybe it is just for the away kit.

I have a feeling its not yet been released the official site said "Moving away from using the full Derby County logo on their shirts, the Rams have opted to display an embroidered outline Ram crest on all of their kits from the start of next season."

I assume Kappa are yet too finalise the kit and a prototype has been used to sort the site out. I bloody hope so anyway. It looks pretty crap to be honest.

Also has this under "Latest image" on the site

webkit-fake-url://9945849B-BFE4-477E-9B0F-2141A706797E/latest_image1

Fook me people were complaining about the trims on the addidas kits and that we should be more retro, so kappa try's retro and it's boring and lacks design

I was just about to post the same thing

Or maybe the club listens to the fans? Or just reads this forum

We had a free the ram campaign - it got freed

We had countless " hope we get a plain white shirt with a bit if black on collar and cuffs like the 60's comments" and it looks like we may have got it

Now we need a whole thread "Back To Blue" and we might get it.

(or it could be Nigel wanting to go back to the old badge)

Fook me people were complaining about the trims on the addidas kits and that we should be more retro, so kappa try's retro and it's boring and lacks design

I wasn't one of those people to be honest but I get your point! I'll keep quiet and buy one like a good boy!

Looks like there are no big kappa badges on the home kit! Unless they're hiding around the side??

Archived