Enough

RAMSINCE1969

Who have you had enough of?  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No money to pay him and his gang up pal, stuck with them now.

we will find the money, we could organise a fund raiser like we did for that plane to fly over. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> might set the website up. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never been fully in 1 camp or the other after he signed, pre-signing I was against it totally but when I realised GSE didn't care about my opinions I decided to give him a chance.

A lot of people seem to be fully pro or anti Clough/GSE, I don't see myself as either but more recently Cloughs flaws are starting to grate on me.

1) Injuries, I've never known in my years of supporting Derby seen us have an injury list which would fill a bog roll. It's not bad luck nor is it a gypsy curse, something is going on down Moor Farm which is crippling players.

2) Tactics or should I say negative tactics, why is Fielding booting every goal kick to the opposition keeper, why do our defenders always aim for the moon when kicking, why do we loss the ball within 2 seconds of every throw in, why do the players believe they will be burnt alive if they cross the half way line?

3) The naughty step, Moxey, Leacock, Cywka, Maguire, Martin....

4) Moaning about the lack of players, why is that? He's had money and refer to 1

5) Most importantly results

Daveo - not looking for a row with you, but.. you've had a picture of our manager with a dummy in his mouth for quite a while now.

Do you think that's the right thing to do?

Daveo - not looking for a row with you, but.. you've had a picture of our manager with a dummy in his mouth for quite a while now.

Couple of weeks and yes until he starts picking the best available players instead of sticking them on the naughty step

Sorry, anyone saying they can "see the positives" is kidding themselves. By far the most worrying thing is that West Ham didn't play very well, had no clear chances and scored 3 goals and beat us comfortably.

The first goal was poor defending, Cole should never been allowed to make contact. Second was a good shot but Brayford should have stopped it. OK the penalty was a poor decision but that happens in football.

We created the goal and that was it. All the "intelligent balls" were hopeless, they aren't intelligent balls if 90% of them go straight back to the opposition.

The problem is the quality of players. Ben Davies is hopeless, no pace, can't pass, can deliver an ok corner. All in all, League One at best. Brayford has gone from one of the best right backs in the league to average. Roberts is a disgrace. Ward is played out of position because Maguire is so bad we can't play him. I'm not convinced by Shackell either, he's ok, possibly playing with Barks will improve his game by taking the pressure off.

All in all, I sympathise with Clough, he can only work with what he has, and the board aren't giving him the money, they've said it themselves. We desperately need a new left back and strikers to allow Ward back on the wing, and we need another winger as Davies is never going to come close to the standard we require. As was said earlier on, 25-30k gates deserve more, second highest gates in the League behind West Ham. At the Hull game last week, my mate (a Leicester fan) said it all, the stadium was nearly full, and he said that it puts Leicester to shame. The board need to realise that you shouldn't take loyal support for granted! Come on Glick, get the cheque book out!

questions have to be aimed at both the board and the manager, the board for extending this mans contract when he has never achieved a top half finish and nigel for accepting the contract with an honest heart. I think most can see, clough has had time (3 years) money (3 million net spend this year and 500k on a player that has played about 3 times and far more than Dougie freedman and many more) and he has had support from the fans, far more than any other manager in recent history.It is ok saying clough would be a good manager if given more money, but surely a good manager doesn't need a bucket load of money. At this rate we will have to spend 11 million on a team to get promoted and even then i wouldn't be convinced he would do the job.

I think with 1 win in 10 4 defeats on the bounce and this being a regular occurance under this deeply uninspiring and average man if he loses the next 2 games he should resign or be sacked. I have had enough watching this garbage and last year he should have been sacked as well it is frankly long overdue.

Nail on the head there.

The thing i dont get is that yesterdy the majority of us thought we would lose, and then we do lose and everyone is going crazy saying how poor we are and clough out, board out etc.

I expected us to get battered, we didn't which is a positive but I was frustrated at how we played. If West Ham were dominating with flowing football here and there with the gulf in class obvious I'd of held my hands up and said yeah, fair play.

The fact we are the biggest downfall of our own defeats once again pisses me right off. Shipped 3 at home to Cardiff, 3 away to Peterborough and 2 at home to Hull.. Its obvious where we are going wrong and nothing at all has been done to correct it again. The 5 man midfield worked for 45 minutes but the following 45 we got raped once again in there, Nigel's sat there watching it and does nothing to alter it.

Didn't expect anything from this game but frustrated as if we'd of played a little better I think we could have got something.

It's just the way we lose a game that's annoying. There's **** all fight at the moment.

It's not really appropriate is it?

After all, he spat the dummy out long ago.

I fully agree with this, when he bought Barker, Brayford and Ward off all it said to me was, we'll take 3-1, lets rest these players up for the next game. What kind of f*cking attitude is that to have? It was a major insult to everyone that had travelled, would he have made those subs if we were winning or drawing, i'd bet any amount of money that he wouldnt. It's West Ham, not Barcelona, yes they're a good side but they're also a side that have dropped points at home to Bristol City, Leeds, Ipswich and Cardiff.

Anyone who thinks Clough is doing a good job has got their head up their arse, he's makes so many poor decisions i'd need a day to type them all out.

It's his team, he bought the players, he's implemented the style and tactics and he makes every decision that effects the club and for the past 3 years it all hasnt been good enough. Lack of funds is an excuse for people struggling for reasons to back Clough, he's spent far more than teams who have done far better than us. Was just summing up what most people are here but you cant argue with any of it, it's fact.

The game was lost Barker and Brayford coming back of long term injuries and we have 3 games in a week. Surely people can see the actual reason for taking them off. It was not a case of negativity but actually a managerial decision in respect of ensuring they are able to play in all 3 games whilst reducing the risk of injuries. O'Brien has played all season so what the issue there. Ward hamstrings are always in doubt and with our luck at moment with injuries in game why risk him when we have the run of 3 games in 6 days remember we are playing Friday not saturday. Green moved to RB has it was more vital as a midfielder to play the 90 minutes to get the match fitness and Brayford was tiring.

Surely people can see the sense in this???

Couple of weeks and yes until he starts picking the best available players instead of sticking them on the naughty step

Why are you still banging on about this. I put a thread on asking for people to post a team, this is about maguire and cywka because you use it to bang on about Clough. What have they produced that really makes you believe they deserve a chance. If you look at the thread not many have one or both in the squad

The game was lost Barker and Brayford coming back of long term injuries and we have 3 games in a week. Surely people can see the actual reason for taking them off. It was not a case of negativity but actually a managerial decision in respect of ensuring they are able to play in all 3 games whilst reducing the risk of injuries. O'Brien has played all season so what the issue there. Ward hamstrings are always in doubt and with our luck at moment with injuries in game why risk him when we have the run of 3 games in 6 days remember we are playing Friday not saturday. Green moved to RB has it was more vital as a midfielder to play the 90 minutes to get the match fitness and Brayford was tiring.

Surely people can see the sense in this???

You can now see why you arse lick Clough so much, the same negative attitude. About 20 minutes left and only two goals down and the game is lost, the lack of goals we've scored late on in the last three years has really been implemented into everyone to the extent that we're accepting defeat so early. Everyone who travelled to the game might as well have got up and left after that third goal went in is what you're saying. You cant see it, but it saddens me to see what Clough is doing to this club.

I post exactly the way you post, I just simply have a different opinion to you and you don't like the fact that Clough represents more my opinion than yours.. The fact is, I'd love it if Clough got it right, and would thoroghly accept that my opinions were wrong, you on the other hand will continue to fight Cloughs corner however bad we are doing.. Your loyalty to him is bordering on dangerous and obsessive..

If that was the case why then when we were playing bad in your opinion at the beginning of the season were you still slating Clough and the team instead of saying "he is doing well getting the results as they are not playing fluid football".

All the people complaining about Clough at the beginning of the season have been waiting for this form to happen and have jumped on it really hard. Yet when he had the team he wanted at the beginning of the season before injuries started to happen they and including you were still having a pop.

If that was the case why then when we were playing bad in your opinion at the beginning of the season were you still slating Clough and the team instead of saying "he is doing well getting the results as they are not playing fluid football".

All the people complaining about Clough at the beginning of the season have been waiting for this form to happen and have jumped on it really hard. Yet when he had the team he wanted at the beginning of the season before injuries started to happen they and including you were still having a pop.

People like me, Bris and a few others who at the start of the season said dont get carried away cos we've been a bit lucky at times and are punching above our weight have been proved to be dead right. You on the other hand, who was probably talking of promotion and how much of a genius Clough is, has been proved to be talking ****.

what has doyle done to deserve a chance? magire and cywka have produced more in 10 minutes than doyle has in his entire career.

Maguire and cywka have scored a goal each this season wow. What else have they produced this season. I am not saying Doyle is much better they are all about on the same par. Doyle may be trying more in training and actually doing what is asked of him. I would have Bennett on the bench as he has more heart and skill then three but he played for England on the Friday.

Archived