Paul Green

CumbrianRam

Warnock has already paved the way for a big fall out with Bates. He wants Bates to finance big money to tie Snodgrass down on a 3 year deal to "build a team round him".

If a prem club comes in for Snodgrass then Warnock will be able to blame Bates and the board for having no ambition. Bates gambled on Warnock getting Leeds into the play offs, it'll all end in tears........ 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Leeds can tempt Green to go, if we give him more money we're ******' daft!

another inept performance today, his got a lot worse and he wants a pay rise... we've got to cut all ties, majority of midfielders in this division are better and i bet it wouldn't take long to find a few better ones in the lower divisions either.

works hard, but his quality is just... well there isn't a lot of it.

I hope Leeds can tempt Green to go, if we give him more money we're ******' daft!

another inept performance today, his got a lot worse and he wants a pay rise... we've got to cut all ties, majority of midfielders in this division are better and i bet it wouldn't take long to find a few better ones in the lower divisions either.

you clearly dont see what he does, he uses the ball quickly, doesnt have to take 5 seconds to decide what to do with the ball, drags players away for others to run into. hes probably one of a few players in the squad that could make the step up to the prem. everyone raves about bryson (as do i) but greenie is still a better player.

really do hope he signs on and given the chance to play in his natural position.

you clearly dont see what he does, he uses the ball quickly, doesnt have to take 5 seconds to decide what to do with the ball, drags players away for others to run into. hes probably one of a few players in the squad that could make the step up to the prem. everyone raves about bryson (as do i) but greenie is still a better player.

really do hope he signs on and given the chance to play in his natural position.

Sorry disagree with this completely. He is playing negatively, the ball is passed to him the first thing he does is stop it turns around then passes negatively. He had the chance to score twice yesterday and screwed it completely. He misses a lot more chances then he scores.He hardly ever creates a chance for the team. It is ok blaming the strikers but others supply chances for them.

At the end of the day Hendrick and Bryson are the first choice CM for me and would say for Clough as well cos if not he would have been playing there when he was fit. There are better players out there who can play on the wing who will cost us a lot less in wages.

He will not sign a new contract and will be hoping to go to the European Championships so his stock goes up and can get better money else where. For me he can go and sooner the better. Once Ward is fully fit Green Davies Hendrick and Bryson should be the midfield.

May be that is why he has not been offered the money that he wants.

He lacks the quality to play in the premiership... he is similar to Bryson, Bryson does everything half a second quicker and a lot tidier than Green for me.

Hendrick and Bailey are superior players when passing the ball, Green has put in a number of below par performances for us this season, and him and his agent are trying to get a bigger contract?

In his first season at Derby, he was good, very good infact... he was the shining light that season of all Jewells signings.

In his second season, he started brightly... but faded, and since that initial fade and a number of injuries, his quality has plummeted and now, his work rate is still good but his quality is not very good, his much slower at moving the ball on, and his impact on games has diminished.

I like him as a player, but as a club we can't be offering a player like green a bumper contract, not when there is definitely a selection of players much cheaper and better than him.

Apart from the howler at the end of the Bore er Boro match, Green is a valuable part of the team. He says he didn't even know that Leeds might want him. He is sensible to weigh up all his options before deciding to stay at Derby. surely this is only sensible. I want him to stay here but if he decides to seek pastures new... the grass is always greener on the other side. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Thank christ...

he has been awful recently, what we was doing offering one was beyond me. and if anyone says this is because he hasn't signed...

He lacks the quality to play in the premiership... he is similar to Bryson, Bryson does everything half a second quicker and a lot tidier than Green for me.

Hendrick and Bailey are superior players when passing the ball, Green has put in a number of below par performances for us this season, and him and his agent are trying to get a bigger contract?

In his first season at Derby, he was good, very good infact... he was the shining light that season of all Jewells signings.

In his second season, he started brightly... but faded, and since that initial fade and a number of injuries, his quality has plummeted and now, his work rate is still good but his quality is not very good, his much slower at moving the ball on, and his impact on games has diminished.

I like him as a player, but as a club we can't be offering a player like green a bumper contract, not when there is definitely a selection of players much cheaper and better than him.

and several more... I hope he goes Leeds on big money.

Archived