Craig Bryson

valleyram

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scotland have better midfielders that are playing in the Prem and SPL, need a few injuries before Bryson would get a look in.

Charlie Adam

Darren Fletcher

Scott Brown

Barry Bannan

How big's the squad though? Surprised he doesn't even feature in that.

And I'm surprised they picked Bannan after his recent antics.

Charlie Adam (Liverpool)

Phil Bardsley (Sunderland)

Christophe Berra (Wolverhampton Wanderers)

Gary Caldwell (Wigan Athletic)

Don Cowie (Cardiff City)

Graham Dorrans (West Bromwich Albion)

Darren Fletcher (Manchester United)

Matt Gilks (Blackpool)

David Goodwillie (Blackburn Rovers)

Grant Hanley (Blackburn Rovers)

Alan Hutton (Aston Villa)

Craig Mackail-Smith (Brighton and Hove Albion)

Jamie Mackie (Queens Park Rangers)

David Marshall (Cardiff City)

Russell Martin (Norwich City)

James McArthur (Wigan Athletic)

Allan McGregor (Rangers)

Kenny Miller (Cardiff City)

James Morrison (West Bromwich Albion)

Jordan Rhodes (Huddersfield Town)

Barry Robson (Middlesbrough)

Robert Snodgrass (Leeds United)

Lee Wallace (Rangers)

Steven Whittaker (Rangers)

scott brown is utter pish! one of the most over-rated players i have ever seen. and a nasty player with it. spends most of his time trying to wind up/fight the opposition and in all honesty isn't even that good a footballer. the emergence of charlie adam has totally shown him up as a radge that just kicks lumps.

as for bryson being in the scotland squad i am also glad he doesn't feature. good player but we don't need anymore injuries!

I don't care whether he plays for Scotland or not.

Bryson has turned out to be an inspired buy imo.

He quietly goes about his business with minimum fuss. He can defend, attack, pass, link up and is a great team player. He takes his goals extremely well and confidently.

A proper footballer.

Well done Clough. Now just get on and find that Left back!

I don't care whether he plays for Scotland or not. Bryson has turned out to be an inspired buy imo. He quietly goes about his business with minimum fuss. He can defend, attack, pass, link up and is a great team player. He takes his goals extremely well and confidently. A proper footballer. Well done Clough. Now just get on and find that Left back!

Agreed. He's a lot like paul Green only better... And less ginger...

Green, Bailey, Hendrick, Bryson and Addison (purely for strength) makes me happy.

Bailey i really think is class. Injury prone though.

Thing about Hendrick and Bryson is that you just want to see more and more of them. They both occasionally drift out the game. But when they're picking the ball up and expressing themselves it's very good to watch.

A lot better but not as good as Hendrick. Pure gold that lad.

I wondered the other day why Hendrick was running so funny, must be because you're constantly crawling around his arse...

We know you rate him just below Zidane, I on the other hand think he simply has potential at the moment, now please pipe down.

I wondered the other day why Hendrick was running so funny, must be because you're constantly crawling around his arse...

We know you rate him just below Zidane, I on the other hand think he simply has potential at the moment, now please pipe down.

No I don't but he is a cut above anybody we have had in midfield for a long time. Were you at the match on Saturday 3rd goal he took it off the throw on the left side, switched play quickly to the right, then made a run into space in the centre received the ball again and slotted a perfect through ball to Ward to score. A little bit more than potential there I call that delivery.

Everything you want in a midfielder in a nutshell there strength and composure under pressure receiving, manouvring the ball for the next pass, then don't just stand and admire it make another run into space, then the passing ability to put someone through and as we all know he can score the odd goal himself.

Bryson is a silent and potentially violent midfielder. I agree with both the views that he is a bag full of potential, and that he is also has the ability to wander off on occasions.

Let's see how the season goes, if he carries on as he is we will be more than happy, if he gets better asthe season moves on, then we can start considering him knocking on the door of the great players that have previously held that position!!

I really like Bryso, he gets us playing the right way and ability with the ball is second to none. I am with the rest that I am glad he isn't in the squad to be honest, less chance of one of our most important players getting injured.

Definitely good enough for the squad, no question but don't want him to be playing for them.

I really like Bryso, he gets us playing the right way and ability with the ball is second to none. I am with the rest that I am glad he isn't in the squad to be honest, less chance of one of our most important players getting injured.

Definitely good enough for the squad, no question but don't want him to be playing for them.

I will be curious to see what Nige does when Bailey gets back, assuming Hendrick and Bryson are still fit then. I think as you rightly point out that with his ability on the ball Nige had him earmarked as one of the 3 behind the 2 or the 1 and so he may go Bailey and Hendrick together with Bryson in the middle between Davies and Ward and Tyson (or Maguire?) up top?

I'm not sure violent is a good word to describe Bryson but he is a good signing (if a little long in the neck) but glad he isn't playing for scotland (like its worth the bother anyway!).Bailey is not injury prone, Green has no place in our squad, and Hendrick is great. I think that covers everything

Charlie Adam (Liverpool)

Phil Bardsley (Sunderland)

Christophe Berra (Wolverhampton Wanderers)

Gary Caldwell (Wigan Athletic)

Don Cowie (Cardiff City)

Graham Dorrans (West Bromwich Albion)

Darren Fletcher (Manchester United)

Matt Gilks (Blackpool)

David Goodwillie (Blackburn Rovers)

Grant Hanley (Blackburn Rovers)

Alan Hutton (Aston Villa)

Craig Mackail-Smith (Brighton and Hove Albion)

Jamie Mackie (Queens Park Rangers)

David Marshall (Cardiff City)

Russell Martin (Norwich City)

James McArthur (Wigan Athletic)

Allan McGregor (Rangers)

Kenny Miller (Cardiff City)

James Morrison (West Bromwich Albion)

Jordan Rhodes (Huddersfield Town)

Barry Robson (Middlesbrough)

Robert Snodgrass (Leeds United)

Lee Wallace (Rangers)

Steven Whittaker (Rangers)

I am amazed to see a Scotland squad without a single Celtic player. Is this unique?

Archived