Craig Bryson

valleyram

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No I don't but he is a cut above anybody we have had in midfield for a long time. Were you at the match on Saturday 3rd goal he took it off the throw on the left side, switched play quickly to the right, then made a run into space in the centre received the ball again and slotted a perfect through ball to Ward to score. A little bit more than potential there I call that delivery. Everything you want in a midfielder in a nutshell there strength and composure under pressure receiving, manouvring the ball for the next pass, then don't just stand and admire it make another run into space, then the passing ability to put someone through and as we all know he can score the odd goal himself.

Were you at the Burnley game, he... when he... no, sorry I'm lost as to remember anything he did.

Were you at the Southampton game, he dominated their midfield and most of the good stuff we did came through him... Oh know hang on, I'm confused. He was the same as he was in the Burnley game, no influence and didn't get going at all.

Most midfielders will have confidence when their team are cruising 2-0 after 20 minutes. I'll admit the pass to Ward was a good one but the defender really shoud've done better cus as you can see from the footage he's covering the run on his blind side and gets too far across in order to cut out the ball so half of it was down to p1ss-poor defending.

No look, I rate the lad and IN TIME he will be a very useful player. My argument is that he is behind Green, Bailey & Bryson when they're all fit...

Green's first touch is awful, his passing is shambolic, his shooting is funny.

He has great engine though but no thanks. He is well behind Hendrick for me.

You must be mixing Paul Green up with another Green, Robert Green maybe?

Were you at the Burnley game, he... when he... no, sorry I'm lost as to remember anything he did.

Were you at the Southampton game, he dominated their midfield and most of the good stuff we did came through him... Oh know hang on, I'm confused. He was the same as he was in the Burnley game, no influence and didn't get going at all.

Most midfielders will have confidence when their team are cruising 2-0 after 20 minutes. I'll admit the pass to Ward was a good one but the defender really shoud've done better cus as you can see from the footage he's covering the run on his blind side and gets too far across in order to cut out the ball so half of it was down to p1ss-poor defending.

No look, I rate the lad and IN TIME he will be a very useful player. My argument is that he is behind Green, Bailey & Bryson when they're all fit...

I was at the Burnley game and that match first-half we played so negatively first-half he was asked to play the Savage role with Bailey and frankly it did not suit him. Second half when we changed it he was good. I have been to every home game and he was best player on the park for the Barnsley, Millwall and Portsmouth games, plus of course the Forest game. In the Southampton game his performance was decent against a very good side.

I have been told he has not been as consistent in the away games and at Leicester he was poor and fortunate not to get a Red Card. I like Bryson and think he is a good player at this level but I think already Hendrick has more all round, he is certainly more composed on the ball under pressure. Bailey is OK but limited, Green hard-working but the opposite to Hendrick rushed and panic ridden in tight areas. However he sustained a horrible injury in battle for the club and I hope he at least gets the chance to earn himself a new deal, or at least put himself in the shop window.

It wasn't just the pass that was the easy part, it was what went before it that was so impressive to make that pass possible.

I was at the Burnley game and that match first-half we played so negatively first-half he was asked to play the Savage role with Bailey and frankly it did not suit him. Second half when we changed it he was good. I have been to every home game and he was best player on the park for the Barnsley, Millwall and Portsmouth games, plus of course the Forest game. In the Southampton game his performance was decent against a very good side.

I have been told he has not been as consistent in the away games and at Leicester he was poor and fortunate not to get a Red Card. I like Bryson and think he is a good player at this level but I think already Hendrick has more all round, he is certainly more composed on the ball under pressure. Bailey is OK but limited, Green hard-working but the opposite to Hendrick rushed and panic ridden in tight areas. However he sustained a horrible injury in battle for the club and I hope he at least gets the chance to earn himself a new deal, or at least put himself in the shop window.

It wasn't just the pass that was the easy part, it was what went before it that was so impressive to make that pass possible.

You must bear in mind that ianm only sees a limited amount of each home game as he has to go around the ground doing a head count of freebies 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Greeny's been a decent player for us when fit, I think he's much better than some are making out.

Hendrick is very good for his age but bar Saturday he is one of the main reasons we've not won for a month, he's been no where to be seen. Still learning.

Bryson has been very good too but like Hendrick has gone missing alot in the past month which hasn't helped.

When both are on form like they have been apart from 4-5 game this year we look a very fluent side with a great attacking presence aswell as being solid at the back too.

Bailey Hendrick Bryso and Green are all good centre midfielders, I really like Bailey think his injury last year was key to our demise and I will say he is one of our most under-rated players, Hendrick has been taught to play football the right way, has a certain class and next season can see him being a key player, Bryson already been talked about he gets the ball down and runs with it and pulls the strings and green is similar and can't understand why fans are so hostile towards him, it seems like his ability has been forgotten.

Lead the team in assists last season...

Don't make me laugh. I would say Ben Davies can make an assist (most of them are crosses).

'Assist' by Green it's usually a flick on or poor attempt of a shot.

Also i can't remember any well taken goal by Green. It's always a deflected shot or something.

The only really good goals he scored were HEADERS in the cups (vs Preston and F*rest).

'Assist' by Green it's usually a flick on or poor attempt of a shot.

Also i can't remember any well taken goal by Green. It's always a deflected shot or something.

The only really good goals he scored were HEADERS in the cups (vs Preston and F*rest).

To be honest mate who really cares how he sets people up or scores goals? If he does it enough, which he does, then I'm over the moon with him.

I was at the Burnley game and that match first-half we played so negatively first-half he was asked to play the Savage role with Bailey and frankly it did not suit him. Second half when we changed it he was good. I have been to every home game and he was best player on the park for the Barnsley, Millwall and Portsmouth games, plus of course the Forest game. In the Southampton game his performance was decent against a very good side. I have been told he has not been as consistent in the away games and at Leicester he was poor and fortunate not to get a Red Card. I like Bryson and think he is a good player at this level but I think already Hendrick has more all round, he is certainly more composed on the ball under pressure. Bailey is OK but limited, Green hard-working but the opposite to Hendrick rushed and panic ridden in tight areas. However he sustained a horrible injury in battle for the club and I hope he at least gets the chance to earn himself a new deal, or at least put himself in the shop window. It wasn't just the pass that was the easy part, it was what went before it that was so impressive to make that pass possible.

So he received the ball, played it on and was always available for the return, that's the minimum a decent midfielder should do. If he was really this good he wouldn't be here, he'd have been hoovered up by a bigger club if he really showed such promise. The simple fact is that if the other three midfielders mentioned had been fit at the start of the season he would not have played half the games he has...

To be honest mate who really cares how he sets people up or scores goals? If he does it enough, which he does, then I'm over the moon with him.

Exactly. Would you ask the referee to chalk a goal off because it wasn't stylish??? I couldn't give a f**k how the ball goes in the net or how the pass that led to it was made as long as it goes in...

So he received the ball, played it on and was always available for the return, that's the minimum a decent midfielder should do. If he was really this good he wouldn't be here, he'd have been hoovered up by a bigger club if he really showed such promise. The simple fact is that if the other three midfielders mentioned had been fit at the start of the season he would not have played half the games he has...

No he wouldn't or would O'Brien but they have both been given the opportunity and taken them and we as a team are a lot better for it. The worry I have is he will be hoovered up by a big club. The fact that O,Brien has signed a new deal and Hendrick has yet to do so is a concern.

No he wouldn't or would O'Brien but they have both been given the opportunity and taken them and we as a team are a lot better for it. The worry I have is he will be hoovered up by a big club. The fact that O,Brien has signed a new deal and Hendrick has yet to do so is a concern.

In admitting that you must admit that the players that would be playing in his stead are more accomplished in the eyes of the manager and his assistants...

Debatable, who's to say our first XI wouldn't be doing doing as well or better...

Archived