Derby v Cardiff

Boycie

Rams 2 - 1 Cardiff - Bryson and Bennett to score

Oh and Bennett didn't play at Reading as he would have had to travel back from Reading itself after the match, which compared to being at home it's not like he has to travel miles back home after the match.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to change my prediction. Originally i went for 1-1, Theo to score. Due to the horrific injury list and the amount of patched up players we may have to field coupled with lower expectation, i will go for.......

Derby 3 Cardiff 0, Ben Davies to score one of 'em.

Can't wait! And we've got a new(er) mini bus, the radio and heating work, haven't lost since we had it.......(vs pompey) 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

COME ON U RAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

The starting line-ups for tonight's npower Championship fixture between Derby County and Cardiff City have been announced.

15-year-old Mason Bennett schoolboy starts up front for the Rams in place of striker Theo Robinson, who strained a hamstring in Saturday's 3-1 win over Portsmouth at Pride Park.

Derby's youngest ever player, who made his debut 11 days ago against Middlesbrough, will partner Chris Maguire in attack. The Scotsman starts despite breaking his nose against Pompey.

Defender Mark O'Brien is also out after injuring his shoulder in victory over Pompey so Kevin Kilbane, who replaced his fellow Irishman at the weekend, starts in central defence.

Derby County: .Fielding, Anderson, Kilbane, Shackell, Roberts, B Davies, Hendrick, Bryson, Ward, Bennett, Maguire.

Subs: Legzdins, Buxton, Cywka, Ball, Doyle.

Cardiff City: Marshall, McNaughton, Taylor, Kiss, Hudson, Whittingham, Cowie, Miller, Conway, Gunnarsson, Turner.

Subs: Heaton, Gerrard, Earnshaw, Mason, McPhail.

Tonight's game kicks off at 7:45pm with full match commentary available online ONLY on Rams Player.

Archived