Derby v Cardiff

Boycie

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

surely leacock would be better than buxton or anderson? he will be in the shop window so will want to play well to impress. No creativity, no passion and we had no chance. Don't know why everyone was moaning about the 3rd goal, to me he looked clearly onside. 1 win in 7 not good, but hopefully will bounce back, I think we will get trounced against the posh though.

Can't remember the last time a Derby performance left me feeling so frustrated that it lead to me being sick, but tonight they managed it.

Well done Derby, thanks for that.

however positive note, our best player by a country mile was 15 tonight, silver lining and all that.

Bloody Hell, Anderson picks up more injuries than a one legged man in a tightly packed minefield!!!!

I could see us losing though, far too many players out injured.

Which means we've got a threadbare squad. Obviously, we're doing the right stuff with a fit squad - so we need to strengthen the squad with some decent loans. Not Cloughs fault - the board need to put their hands in their pockets and sort it - sharpish or the dogs will be overtaking soon......ggggrrrrr wooooffff

Which means we've got a threadbare squad. Obviously, we're doing the right stuff with a fit squad - so we need to strengthen the squad with some decent loans. Not Cloughs fault - the board need to put their hands in their pockets and sort it - sharpish or the dogs will be overtaking soon......ggggrrrrr wooooffff

glick has said there is money to strengthen it is up to nigel.

I think we really need a defender on loan, we have Kilbane who has never played at centre half filling in there, Anderson and then it got even worse with Buxton at right back. Surely there is a player than can come in on loan and do a steady job back there. Yet I guess there is only one more game until the international break. Mind you we didnt really have many options up front either. What has happened to Croft, he started the season ok and can do a job at full back, at least he can run unlike our Jake.

Archived