Derby v Cardiff

Boycie

I'm not a big fan of loan signings but Kilbane and Buxton together are terrible. I'd swap them position wise if I was Nige, at least.

I didn't think we defended well. Wasteful from the back, hitting long balls to midgets up front, couldn't clear our lines, bullied on set pieces.. Wasn't a good day at the office.

4 left footers at the back, recipe for disaster.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't see any option for defenders other than to go long tbf.

Cardiff pushed Ward out as far wide as the advertising boards. Hendrick and Bryson were easy work for them. Bavies just struggled away all alone.

It was like last season where we just had to defend from the last line.

Well played Cardiff against an injury ravaged team with no enough player to put 5 in midfield. We'll be alright when we can field 7 first choice players

Worst performance i've seen this season.

Starting Kilbane at centre-back meant it was trouble from the word go, then once Anderson came off and he had Buxton next to him it just got worse! The fact we sat far too deep for the whole 90 minutes gave Cardiff the room to run at us and exploit our frailties at the back.

I also don't think he should be starting Bennett. Fair enough the lad's got talent but he is only 15 and will be someone we'll struggle to keep hold of in a few years. Cloughie swallow your pride and give Cywka a chance, probably one of the most talented forwards we have at the club and he keeps putting him on the bench?

Archived