Derby v Cardiff

Boycie

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very poor. The team on the pitch last night would not be 7th. We can't play Buxton at right back and Kilbane at centre back and I was interested to see how we coped without Theo. The answer not well. We miss Brayford, S Davies, any fit centre backs and Theo!

That was a terrible performance, But like Cumbrian said square peg and round holes. If he wasn't injured Croft should have been on the bench than Doyle,got nothing against him but croft does offer a option at right back. When Buxton came on, for me he should have gone in the middle with Kilban at right back. I really do think we have a good squad, but there was 15 players unavailable last night though one way or another, something has to done on why each season the injuries mount.

clough bears grudges.he publically slags his players off.he picks robinson cause he trys harder in training than Cywka. Although Cywka is a far better footballer.He is playing players out of position instead of getting loans in.

poor management really.How he expected us to get anything last night while defending so deep I dont know.

I left on the third goal,id had enough and my lad is at school this morning so there was no point staying to watch a team who couldnt string two passes together.

Review the "treatment" our injured players are supposed to be receiving. In the last few years, cannot recall a team having so many injured players out.

They have changed the physio a couple of seasons back. Is it the training/coaching? Is it the moor farm pitches? The players we are buying? Bad luck? Wrong advise?

clough bears grudges.he publically slags his players off.he picks robinson cause he trys harder in training than Cywka. Although Cywka is a far better footballer.He is playing players out of position instead of getting loans in.

poor management really.How he expected us to get anything last night while defending so deep I dont know.

I left on the third goal,id had enough and my lad is at school this morning so there was no point staying to watch a team who couldnt string two passes together.

He's not done that since Cywka has he??

And leaving before the match ends? Tut tut.

Fans out!! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

This is the reality of football in the Championship. Cardiff have just got back to a full squad after injuries and according to McKay were ready start building some momentum. We on the other hand are hanging on with fantastic team spirit and not a little ability. For the second half of the season we should have Barker - Tyson - Bailey - O Brian - Davies - Green - Brayford - all hopefully available. Tonight was a reality check no need to get too depressive imo.

This is the reality of football in the Championship. Cardiff have just got back to a full squad after injuries and according to McKay were ready start building some momentum. We on the other hand are hanging on with fantastic team spirit and not a little ability. For the second half of the season we should have Barker - Tyson - Bailey - O Brian - Davies - Green - Brayford - all hopefully available. Tonight was a reality check no need to get too depressive imo.

Totally agree.

And anyone can beat anyone in this league - who would have fancied us to beat Blackpool and Birmingham?

I'm sure if Nigel had of had another cm he would of brought him on because they dominated midfield. In actual defence I thought we were ok mostly.

Truth is, Nigel can't pack the midfield without using attackers. That's a bit crippling.

Referee was garbage.

Remind me why people hate Buxton again?

Good lad is Buxton.

I dont hate Buxton, he just isnt good enough for this level, CD or RB.

Trouble with last night is that when we go behind, we havent got the creativity to get back into it, we are a team that is based upon counter attacking, once Cardiff scored, the game was over.

They could sit back and soak up and pressure we had, Davies had a poor game, which means our main outlet, as normal is Ward, keep him quiet and we struggle.

Was is this time last year, when we started losing players and our inability / refusal to bring in replacements ended up us droping down the league ?

Archived