Maicon scores a screamer for Inter!

james_ram

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best part of that video is proving all the feckers wrong that say Italian football has no passion. It's 0-0, Inter V Juventus, Inters biggest rivals (even more than AC Milan) and Maicon scores a cracker in the 75th minute to win it. The reaction of the fans and the Inter players is immense.

FORZA ITALIA.

The best part of that video is proving all the feckers wrong that say Italian football has no passion. It's 0-0, Inter V Juventus, Inters biggest rivals (even more than AC Milan) and Maicon scores a cracker in the 75th minute to win it. The reaction of the fans and the Inter players is immense.

FORZA ITALIA.

Who the feck has said that Italian footy lacks passion? It's pretty much the one criticism you cannot level against it.

I bet someone has a dog could do the same. Only better. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

my dog could have waltzed through that defence, took it round the keeper and put the ball in the net with his tail. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Italian football is cack.. No pace, no decent passing, no free-running, no dribbling.. Just 11 players trying to keep the ball out of their net rather than putting it in the other one.. It doesn't have the pace of the PL, nor the passing abilityand technique of La Liga, nor the drive and counter-attacks of the Bundesliga, nor the youth development of the Dutch league.. I could go on..

How this league ever got 'chosen' for TV rights by ESPN is a disgrace.. What were they thinking!

Of attendances too, the San Siro holds 80,000.. I've been, a beautiful stadium.. However they get no more than 60k a game.. It's awashed with empty seats..

Of the goal.. It was brilliant, but..

Slack marking or what.. Maicon was free on the edge of the box before the freekick was taken.. Schoolboy defending

It's not unknown for AC Milan to get lower attendances at San Siro than Derby get at pp.

In a League game with Genoa they once got 20k.

Don't mind Italian football. But it's a weird division. Fans don't go to regular games, only to the massive ones. The players are very negative, not necessarily poor (some great players in Italy) just can't believe how negative Italian football is.

Archived