Stephen Pearson

StephenDCFC

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will he be able to play against us ? hope not, u know how these things go....... he'll either score in a 1-0 (off the back of his head froma frankie clearance) or he'll break wards leg !

I would believe he's ineligable to play same as priskin against ipswitch hope he can play in a weird way tbh but that's just me

• 2 weeks later...

Scotland midfielder Pearson is another Ram who is currently out on loan and he is with Championship strugglers Bristol City.

His loan at Ashton Gate expires early in the New Year and Clough discussed the matter with his Robins counterpart Derek McInnes after Derby's 2-1 win over City last weekend.

Clough added: "We had a brief chat with Derek after the game on Saturday but Stephen's loan is up on January 3 and so we will be revisiting that one probably in the last week in December."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11726/7376780/Clough-Bywater-talks-ongoing

pretty inbred round there. so it will be all the social rejects. Inbreds and Gingers. lovely.

Mate, you live in Leicester. Glass houses and all that.

I married a Bristol lass, and can happily confirm the correct number of fingers and toes, and lack of dubious family tree.

But you carry on with your stereotyping "banter", my friend. It's so witty and not in the least offensive. Makes you sound well clever.

I bet you enjoyed the tram racist videos on YouTube as well, didn't you?

Bristol has a lot more to offer as a City than Derby, people on here seem to forget Derby is a small city with little to no redeeming features, and the city centre is dominated by a shopping centre to kids who've just left school!

Plus people from Bristol can make me lose breathe with laughter just from 'talking'

Have to put my two pence worth in here as well. I also live in Bristol but return to Derby reguarly to vist family and of course watch the Rams. I din't think either place is a **** hole but I would never say that to the Bristol boys! everyone in Bristol thinks its hilarious that I support the Rams. It's safe to say that their smiles were rightly wiped off thier faces last weekend. (well the red half anyway, not the blue!) I have met quite a few Rams fans in the Birstol area, long may it continue.

And the fact that he has to live in Bristol which is an absolute shithole, is a bummer for him.

pretty inbred round there. so it will be all the social rejects. Inbreds and Gingers. lovely.

I quite like Bristol, nice lively scene there, like everywhere it has it's chad and normanton

Mate, you live in Leicester. Glass houses and all that.

I married a Bristol lass, and can happily confirm the correct number of fingers and toes, and lack of dubious family tree.

But you carry on with your stereotyping "banter", my friend. It's so witty and not in the least offensive. Makes you sound well clever.

I bet you enjoyed the tram racist videos on YouTube as well, didn't you?

its not inbred its indian. And i live in rural leicestershire I THINK YOU'LL FIND, so driving a BMW is more common than having extra fingers. Not that driving a BMW is much better........

its not inbred its indian. And i live in rural leicestershire I THINK YOU'LL FIND, so driving a BMW is more common than having extra fingers. Not that driving a BMW is much better........

Where in Leics, LR? I come from Sileby- I guess someone has to!

I actually live in South Gloucestershire, right on the north edge of what could be considered Bristol, pretty rural here too. But I like Bristol as a city, been down today to do the Christmas shopping and it has everything a city should have, and yet is quite compact. There are some unpleasant areas, I agree... but the centre is quite nice now.

I grew up on the north-west Leicestershire/south Derbyshire border. Both Leicester and Derby are pretty rubbish cities compared to Bristol.

Archived