Stephen Pearson

StephenDCFC

Amazing really, I was led to believe that Pearson would be lucky getting a game in the Sunday league down Marketon Park.

I wonder if Derby fans made him feel wanted we may have seen some of these man of the match performances in a Derby shirt, guess we'll never know. Anyhow it's not as fun as groaning when his name was read out or booing his every misplaced pass.

I hope he does well for City, I hope we get a shitty fee for him and he turns into a solid Championship player.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 goal & an assist aint bad for a start lets just hope they think he's worth a pretty penny in january

A goal an assist and man of the match and you still think we're being duped? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I understand that anyone can have one good game but I've come to believe that the difference between an average player and a great player is confidence. If I were being moaned and groaned at while at work, my performance would almost certainly drop too!

Anyways, here's hoping that he keeps up his initial level of performance and makes both sets of fans happy but based on the one game (I may change my tune in 2 months, who knows) I've seen him in, we're not the ones making a mistake...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived