Stephen Pearson

StephenDCFC

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darryl Powell's a football genius.

I don't hate Pearson. Every manager he's played for has rated him and played him when fit. Its not his fault he aint very good.

I'd thank him for that magic goal at Wembley, (even tho it led to the horrors the following season), and wish him well.

I will personally carry him to ashton gate. I'm sure he'll make a flying start for the robins.

I think we should all be a little circumspect with our opinions here in case Brizzel City spies are a'watchin', we should be talking up his reputation! Stephen Pearson Football Genius.....

I don't hate Pearson. Every manager he's played for has rated him and played him when fit. Its not his fault he aint very good.

I'd thank him for that magic goal at Wembley, (even tho it led to the horrors the following season), and wish him well.

I liked Darryl. Just reminded me that the other week he was a guest at a function at PP I attended and was introduced as 'one of the finest footballers ever to grace Pride Park Stadium', which led to much chuckling in the audience.

Same here tbh.

I have no idea what anyone sees in him and i never want him to play for us again, but it's not his fault. Good luck to the lad in the future. Hope he gets some joy elsewhere.

It's two months. Seems like a done deal.

BRISTOL City have agreed a deal to sign Derby County midfielder Stephen Pearson on loan for two months.

And the 29-year-old Scottish international will go straight into the squad for Saturday’s npower Championship game against Burnley at Ashton Gate, providing he passes a medical this morning.

Pearson is new manager Derek McInnes’s first signing

Pearson joined Derby from Celtic in a deal worth £750,000 in January 2007 and he made 114 appearances for the Pride Park club before this season.

Injured during the summer, he underwent knee surgery and has played just once this term.

But since making his comeback as a substitute in a Championship match against Burnley on September 8, he has not featured in Rams boss Nigel Clough’s plans.

Out of contract at the end of the season, Pearson’s days at Derby appear to be numbered and he could earn a long-term deal at City.

Left-footed Pearson is at home in the middle of the pitch or wide on the flank. At 6ft 1in, he is strong in the air and a renowned tackler.

Strong in the air? What Pearson are they talking about?

Archived