Albrechtsen

McEveley

Croft

Savage

Hendrie

Pearson

Ellington

Moore

A team full of "experienced players" we have had in the past few seasons, all of them were rubbish for us.

If we had this team now, we'd be relegation dead certs!

I'm going to have nightmares tonight after reading that.

Wasn't the spineless ginger on deaths door a week ago? He seems to have perked up suddenly.

We put a 16 year old kid out there today that hadn't played before. At 2-2.

Meanwhile, Pearson scores for Bristol City.

Just saying.

Dud you see persons "goal". He just kept running and the ball hit him half a yard off the line as he bundled it in.

He then got credit on the football league show for a cross that looked spookily like a crap shot from 10 yards out.

Dud you see persons "goal". He just kept running and the ball hit him half a yard off the line as he bundled it in.

He then got credit on the football league show for a cross that looked spookily like a crap shot from 10 yards out.

He was in the position though. If it was a Derby player we would have been focussing on that rather than it being lucky.

I don't even think he's that great, it's just ridiculous the amount of criticism he gets given.

City fan in peace.

Surprised to read all the hate on here. Reminds me of a certain Lee Johnson that we were desperate to get rid off who by all accounts did ok for you.

Pearson yesterday got man of the match (though it was a close call imho between him and Killkenny) and played very well. Yes his goal was a touch fortunate but he also made it. His ball went out to the wing before cutting back inside and running 40 yards into the box to receive it. Terrific work rate.

The second goal showed how level headed the chap is in my eyes, played another great ball across the box for the goal when a lot of players would have taken a pot shot.

You also wouldn't have seen from the highlights the inch perfect ball he played in for Maynard (which he should have put away) from the wing.

Only one game I realise, but clearly the lads got some skills and a fantastic work rate, went off on 60-70 minutes to a standing ovation and rightfully so. Obviously this isn't going to change any minds on here but I thought I'd post up a neutral point of view 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

is that his goal at wem-ber-lee?'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

City fan in peace.

Surprised to read all the hate on here. Reminds me of a certain Lee Johnson that we were desperate to get rid off who by all accounts did ok for you.

Pearson yesterday got man of the match (though it was a close call imho between him and Killkenny) and played very well. Yes his goal was a touch fortunate but he also made it. His ball went out to the wing before cutting back inside and running 40 yards into the box to receive it. Terrific work rate.

The second goal showed how level headed the chap is in my eyes, played another great ball across the box for the goal when a lot of players would have taken a pot shot.

You also wouldn't have seen from the highlights the inch perfect ball he played in for Maynard (which he should have put away) from the wing.

Only one game I realise, but clearly the lads got some skills and a fantastic work rate, went off on 60-70 minutes to a standing ovation and rightfully so. Obviously this isn't going to change any minds on here but I thought I'd post up a neutral point of view 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Too late. No one's interested. We’re curently in the middle of a tense and fiercely fought election to decide our new scapegoat.

Heh, I would imagine every club has a marmite player but there wasn't a whole lot to hate about his performance yesterday that was for sure.

Be interesting to see if he can build on it over the coming month, if he does, we'll happily take him off your hands.

"Win win" as McInness said 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Archived