The lads need our help on saturday

B4ev6is

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think everyone should sit in silence and watch the game, politely applaud each goal (but don't stand up!), offer a consoling "hard luck chaps" if we concede, greet the local bobby with a friendly smile, and congratulate the opposition most heartily and with a firm handshake should they win. Then after the match we can return home for tea and scones with homemade strawberry jam and listen to the scores from other parts of the country with eager anticipation on the wireless.

Doesn't that sound like such a jolly afternoon outing?

I think everyone should sit in silence and watch the game, politely applaud each goal (but don't stand up!), offer a consoling "hard luck chaps" if we concede, greet the local bobby with a friendly smile, and congratulate the opposition most heartily and with a firm handshake should they win. Then after the match we can return home for tea and scones with homemade strawberry jam and listen to the scores from other parts of the country with eager anticipation on the wireless.

sound brilliant 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

its what i do every saturday..................

That sounds like a rather smashing proposition my good sir. However, one must not forget their Nintendo DS. I mean what child would actually want to watch the game? (Laughs).

I would like to wish most sincerely that you, your nearest acquaintances and beloved kin find your experience of Saturday's showing as a spectator most pleasurable.

I just think if were make loads of noise from the start to finnish we can get the win, but in order to do so we need to attack and try and play hit and move football but when we lose the ball we must close down quickly, and try to hang in there, until we get the ball back ot if were winning try to hold until half time or full time but i think tommrow will suit us, as they will want to play attacking football in which should suit us to the ground.

Agree - only dogged defending will win us the game.

They're very handy upfront, so our back four need to be on top form.

I think we can do it though.

He (Bryson) told [url=http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/player/Home]Rams Player: "The fans were unbelievable in our last home game against Barnsley.

"It was the best I've heard them in terms of vocal support and encouragement; it really was incredible and they drove us forwards that night.

Bring it on!

Some fans think its not "cool" to jump out of your seat and actually shout encouragement. The one thing I know after watching Derby since 1970 is that it does make a difference.

The support in the early/mid 70's was tremendous because the team was the best in England.

The support in the late 80's was unbelieveable because we sensed a revival under Arthur and we wanted it so badly that we made it happen. Ordinary players give their all because of it.

Same with The Bald Eagle and Lionel's dream. We brought into it and willed the team on even when it was going against us.

Maybe, just maybe, its time again.

Some fans think its not &quot;cool&quot; to jump out of your seat and actually shout encouragement. The one thing I know after watching Derby since 1970 is that it does make a difference.

The support in the early/mid 70's was tremendous because the team was the best in England.

The support in the late 80's was unbelieveable because we sensed a revival under Arthur and we wanted it so badly that we made it happen. Ordinary players give their all because of it.

Same with The Bald Eagle and Lionel's dream. We brought into it and willed the team on even when it was going against us.

Maybe, just maybe, its time again.

It's the feeling of being let down. We've seen too much of it in the last few years. But after Barnsley ive changed my mind. If not this season, it'll be next. I think it's that time we get back up there!

Archived