The lads need our help on saturday

B4ev6is

A good atmosphere can only help and Southampton have now sold 2500 so they'll be quite loud as the top of the league team. Shout and sing everyone!

They'll soon shut up when we score in the 7th min from a corner.

You'll see.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The lads will need our backing as the 4-0 defeat to lecester city is bound, to affected there conforidance a little bit. but with some luck they will come out fighting and try and play some good football but as the fans we need to play our part as well. we need to try and put Southampton off there game by making hostile as anything for them but also sing our hearts out for the lads. To be fair they have played there hearts out even in defeat. The louder we are the better the lads play, like against barnslay and birminham city they lifted it by a level or two, hopeful the lads we will be working on what went so wrong against Leicester city and try to make sure they dont make a repeat of that. but if they see we have there backs but no doubt southamption will be tough to crack, maybe the defeat against will fire them up against southhamption but what ever happens the lads have done us pround maybe a got bit carried away lilke i did this season. but i still the like of callium ball has a part to play this season why not give him a chance against southamption he might be the dark hoarse were looking for and give them something else to think about.

I don't get it, shall I bring my boots or not then? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />

Archived