The lads need our help on saturday

B4ev6is

The lads will need our backing as the 4-0 defeat to lecester city is bound, to affected there conforidance a little bit. but with some luck they will come out fighting and try and play some good football but as the fans we need to play our part as well. we need to try and put Southampton off there game by making hostile as anything for them but also sing our hearts out for the lads. To be fair they have played there hearts out even in defeat. The louder we are the better the lads play, like against barnslay and birminham city they lifted it by a level or two, hopeful the lads we will be working on what went so wrong against Leicester city and try to make sure they dont make a repeat of that. but if they see we have there backs but no doubt southamption will be tough to crack, maybe the defeat against will fire them up against southhamption but what ever happens the lads have done us pround maybe a got bit carried away lilke i did this season. but i still the like of callium ball has a part to play this season why not give him a chance against southamption he might be the dark hoarse were looking for and give them something else to think about.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally think we should give it a bit of a rest on Saturday. It's a marathon, not a sprint, so let's not wear ourselves out.

Can't quite agree with you there Duracell - shouldn't we give it our all, every match?

I agree with B4, lets hope that whatever it was that went wrong against Lessta, the lessons have been learned and worked on - and that the team do their absolute best which we all know makes for some great football with equally great results! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

UTR.

Glad to see you're being a little more realistic with this post B4. Your last one about Sleeping Giants certainly jinxed our last performance. Seeing as I'm attending on Saturday I hope you haven't put the kibosh on this one as well...

And you rate Callum Ball, we get it already...

Can't quite agree with you there Duracell - shouldn't we give it our all, every match?

I agree with B4, lets hope that whatever it was that went wrong against Lessta, the lessons have been learned and worked on - and that the team do their absolute best which we all know makes for some great football with equally great results! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

UTR.

The irony in my post lost something in translation it would seem 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

I just think if were make loads of noise from the start to finnish we can get the win, but in order to do so we need to attack and try and play hit and move football but when we lose the ball we must close down quickly, and try to hang in there, until we get the ball back ot if were winning try to hold until half time or full time but i think tommrow will suit us, as they will want to play attacking football in which should suit us to the ground.

Archived