Tony Pulis' hat.

Alph

Wigan Athletic

The fact Wigan Athletic are in the premier league

The fact Wigan Athletic are in the premier league and have an empty stadium

Steve Claridge

The Football League show

The price of trains to get to away matches being the same as a holiday abroad for 6 months

The media's love affair with Leeds and West Ham

Nottingscum Foreskin

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Footballing wise..........

• Nottingham Forest
  • Leeds Utd
  • Glory supporters who claim to be season ticket holders even though you'd see them in town when their team is playing at home
  • The Football League Show in general is utter tripe especially Manish
  • Steve Claridge
  • Leicester City
  • Norwich City
  • Millwall
  • Andy Townsend was annoying when he was analysing in the studio, now he's on commentary he's even worse....
  • The fact that Adrian Childes presents ITV's coverage of England games
  • Any Arsenal fans who think Wenger must be sacked. Ok he is annoying too but he's a top quality manager
  • Neil Warnock
  • Big Sam's tactics
  • The fact that Fabio Capello has no idea what he is doing apart from screaming at players
  • Everybody praising Roberto Mancini's for Man City's style of football this season. Did anybody watch how he set up teams last year? I'm pretty sure it wasn't him who decided that the team should play attractive football

Music things that annoy me

• Ed Sheeran is so overated. He's no better than James Morrison or James Blunt but everybody thinks he's God's gift
    • That fact that N-Dubz tell everybody how hard it was for them coming from a lower class background to break into the music industry, even though one of their dad's works near the top of MTV's hierarchy
    • Pop music using house music beats in there tracks, so technical its not pop
    • Fearne Cotton
    • Ken Bruce

That'll do for now 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

i forgot

liverpool fans,murderers and the biggest hypocrites in the game

newcastle fans....just plain stupid

You should add Leeds who are going nuts about Man Utd waving an "Istanbul" banner. Leeds. Who sing "Munich" songs.Hypocrites to rival Liverpool?

Footballing wise..........

• Nottingham Forest
  • Leeds Utd
  • Glory supporters who claim to be season ticket holders even though you'd see them in town when their team is playing at home
  • The Football League Show in general is utter tripe especially Manish
  • Steve Claridge
  • Leicester City
  • Norwich City
  • Millwall
  • Andy Townsend was annoying when he was analysing in the studio, now he's on commentary he's even worse....
  • The fact that Adrian Childes presents ITV's coverage of England games
  • Any Arsenal fans who think Wenger must be sacked. Ok he is annoying too but he's a top quality manager
  • Neil Warnock
  • Big Sam's tactics
  • The fact that Fabio Capello has no idea what he is doing apart from screaming at players
  • Everybody praising Roberto Mancini's for Man City's style of football this season. Did anybody watch how he set up teams last year? I'm pretty sure it wasn't him who decided that the team should play attractive football

Music things that annoy me

• Ed Sheeran is so overated. He's no better than James Morrison or James Blunt but everybody thinks he's God's gift
    • That fact that N-Dubz tell everybody how hard it was for them coming from a lower class background to break into the music industry, even though one of their dad's works near the top of MTV's hierarchy
    • Pop music using house music beats in there tracks, so technical its not pop
    • Fearne Cotton
    • Ken Bruce

That'll do for now 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

You hate Fearne Cotton aswell!!! Hallelujah!!!

You should add Leeds who are going nuts about Man Utd waving an "Istanbul" banner. Leeds. Who sing "Munich" songs.Hypocrites to rival Liverpool?

leeds and man utd fans are of similar distaste.I love a sing song and banter but to sing of peoples death is disgusting.Both teams deserve each other,scum.

Looking through lists, it seems that the food, ale and music at PP comes up often. What improvements would you lovely campers like to see at homegames? I'll start.

A bigger Starbucks, cos the current one is woefully inadequate for the high volume of customers.

More loo's.

I'd like to see the gates near the NE corner concourse opened at half time, so we can go for a fag instead of having to wade through the packed crowd who watch the telly and queue for snap. I'm sure it's a pain for them aswell.

The music turned down just a tad, then I wouldn't have to shout to make meself heard.

Better music. A classic rock ballad would do, anything in fact!

Does anyone else have any things that they think could be improved?

Edited to ask if this post should be in a new thread - as I know it's gone slighty OT. Soz guys.

Stuart sausagewell how this man is a referee at any level confuses me.

Norwich city fans thinking they have made something of themselves and thinking they are better than every, I actually read a magazine which read 'premier league and having a laugh' you have won one game you inbred ******!

Aidrian chiles having any involvement in football, or tv for that matter.

Prices, ticket and fuel, I haven't made one game this season and honestly don't know when I will be able to afford to this season.

Being told I'm not a real dcfc fan because I'm not a season ticket holder, too be fair I get there as often as possible rain or shine no natter how we play.

Arsenal playing the game how it's supposed to be played, er no they don't win!

Derby fans, not all but the large amount that moan about everything the club do, the amount of fans that sit there arms folded when derby do something good and then call them all the names when they misplace One pass, grates me.

Getting cover in spit by shouting at games, yeah I'm no better but it's still rank.

The 3hour journey too and from PP, carrow road is 5min from me so why not PP?!

May contribute more later that was fun

Chris Moyles breakfast show had really past its best now. It's getting worse and worse everyday. This week the team wanted everybody to text in so it crash the text messaging screen. Pretty sad.....

Genius. Now I see how he wins awards. Bet radio 1 made an easy fortune.

Surprised there's not been more about referees in this thread. Lol

Archived