Alph

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm back for some more rage.

Barcelona

Messi

The media **** fest over Barcelona

Totally unfounded footballing myths - e.g foreigners dive more than English players

"Anfield on a European night" - yes it's loud, we get it, it should be

ITV

People who remain seated even when we score

Singing "I'm forever blowing bubbles" at Millwall

Signing "No one likes you, 'cos you're ****" at Millwall

Transfer deadline day

MOTD

Alan Shearer's face

Gary Linekers shirts

Players who give the ball back to the opposition in the name of "fair play" - keep the f*cker I say

Anyone who wears a replica shirt over the age of 14 to a match

Jester hat's

Tom Hark

Pigbag

Wembley

The England National Team

The national anthem

Ticket prices

Lack of characters in the game

Robbie Savage being considered a character

Robbie Savage ever having played for Derby County

Fans who say the atmosphere at Pride Park will never match the BBG who then sit down in silence for the whole game

Fans who say that our support is amazing

Fans who criticise our away support who don't go away themselves

Fans who think attendance is the major contributing factor to a good support

The England band

Our polo mint badge

Radio Derby not daring to ever ask any meaningful questions of Nigel/the board

The huge murals of Shaun Barker and Igor Stimac on the outside of PPS

I was talking about this yesterday. Our current team seems to have been labelled as not very good, or underdogs because we have no household names in it. Before the season how many if our players would have been recognisable to the average fan from outside the championship, or specifically from outside the teams we got them from?

tony pulis didnt wear his hat today 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Yes he did!

• The bloke a few rows back from me going mental at every decision against us, even when it's right
  • BBC Football headline 'Stoke battle back to hold Man Utd' - should have been more like 'United hold on to point at Stoke'
  • Everybody who rings Radio Derby after the match
  • 'We're Derby County, we'll sing on our own' - stop singing that. Please.
  • Millwall with their stupid siege mentality. I've got no problem with them.
  • Steve Claridge
  • 'We are the Rams. This is your two minute warning. The players are in the tunnel'. It's cringeworthy, and we know it kicks off at three. So shut up.
  • Games that kick off at 1pm
  • Games that kick off at 5.20pm
  • Games on a Friday
  • Songs on the tannoy when we score, to mask our increasingly passionless support
  • Players lining up like an it's an international match before the game
  • Player suggestion threads. Could be the most pointless online activity of all time

• Player suggestion threads. Could be the most pointless online activity of all time

From my experience on this forum they're the lesser of two evils. Without them you just get hundreds of threads made by kids who want to sign some Uruguayan who plays in Serie B because he's good on Football Manager.

From my experience on this forum they're the lesser of two evils. Without them you just get hundreds of threads made by kids who want to sign some Uruguayan who plays in Serie B because he's good on Football Manager.

That made me laugh - I've just sent my scout to South America!

Seriously, the bloke that announces the teams at Pride Park. Get rid.

Agree with this, I like keeping with tradition so why has he got rid of the Dam Busters and replaced it with rubbish disco music.

Oh and Stuart Attwell

The ref against Coventry who didn't notice their player was already diving before Shackell made any contact.

Premier league refs at championship games.

Interviewers who ask and then answer the question. eg How will you approach the next game having just lost one? Will you be low on confidence or determined to get back to winning ways? No wonder some of the lads look bewildered. I'd love someone to just reply ' the 2nd one' and walk away!

Archived