Tony Pulis' hat.

Alph

stoke fans joining the bandwagon of that tin pot club who no one gave a damn about 6 years ago

and so many more.

Now this really does boil my p!ss. Im in Stoke and people who i know for a fact supported Vale and Crewe a few years ago,

are now "city till i die" wearing skin tight, chip eating xxxxxl shirts so everyone knows they are "potters and proud"

I just hope their ship sinks one day, so we can have fun playing them in the championship.

Im not bitter by the way 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 12th Man!!!! Stoke do my friggin head in. Well, Premier League Stoke do. Ordinary average supported Championship club Stoke aren't as bad. Hope we see them again soon.

Another Stoke thing. How it's wrong to think of them as a bunch of brutes that kick teams off the park. How they actually have players that can play football now. WHO? Pennant? Is that it? I hate pundits trying to defend the way they play! Why do they feel they need to tell us they can play football if they can actually play it? Because they can't. They kick people. It works, but don't dress it up as owt else. Alan Shearer is the worse one for being up their arse

You're right mate, but let's be honest it does work, they passed us going up as we were going down and they have managed to stay there. It's just the whole attitude of the fans/manager and media put together, as you say defending ***** football that is pretty similar to how Rhyl play in the welsh league (snap em in half and kick it as high as you can) Not to mention over rated fans that sing the only song they know "Delilah" so loud they cough up a lung...... "but hey i never supported Vale or Crewe 5/6 years ago

The A50 is calling me back to Derby i think....

Yeah, i can't knock them for the way they play. Just don't understand why everyone tries to mask over it with.... "they can play some pretty decent football" and "Pulis has brought in some realy quality now like Pennant and Crouch" and "The Britannia is a hard place to go for anyone" and "When they first came up they survived by being physical"

When they first came up? Not now then? They've sold that 6ft brute Tuncay? With all his two footed lunges and his, his, slapping players with his ponytail

They brought in a 6ft 7" striker to partner Kenwyne Jones. Jermaine Pennant? Matt Etherington? Watch out Barca!!

Britannia a hard place to go for anyone? Is it really? Really??

What they do works, and i wouldn't mind Derby becoming a team like that to survive and get in Europe. Just hate how we all should pretend they've done it the "proper way". Well done Stoke. Get real Media. Again.

Anyway, as we were....

Anything to do with Leeds United. Including journalists and Sky and whoever did the "draw" for the League Cup. Whoever put them on telly twice this week and made Brighton play on a Wednesday instead of a Tuesday before Fridays Championship clash. Simon Grayson and Wallace and Gromit.

Mark Clattenburg!!!! How's he still got a job??!

Alan Green - "Oooh that's awful!!!!!" when the only ball he's ever trapped is a chicken ball at his local chinese before it rolls of his plate.

Mark Lawrenson - everything he says. Also the Greeny / Lawro homo-erotic broadcasting - GET A ROOM!!!!

I repeat as above, fans booing/moaning when the ball is passed back to keep possession, and then they also moan when it is pumped forward!!!

Fans leaving early, "its a nightmare getting out of the car park!" don't bloody go then!!!!

Tottenham fans - they believe every year that they are going to win the league - on what basis???

EPL club fans who think its a crisis when their club loses two in a row.

Strikers / Forwards who do not take a penalty in a penalty shoot-out. That's your job!!! You would love a chance in the game from 12 yards with the keeper routed to his line!

Defenders who do not take responsibility, they pass it back to the keeper to clear rather than clear it themselves.

Wow this is therapeutic.

Finally, Pundits who are happy to slate a defender/keeper for a mistake saying they cost the team a goal, but never put the same emphasis on a forward missing a sitter or someone not playing an easy pass that would create a goal.

Tossers walking around in Chelsea/Manure shirts in Derby. Also people that support these teams even though they are from Derby, i don't give a **** about what you think about football.

The Premier League/Sky cash loading: Completely destroyed the romance of the game, everything that made football exciting is gone. Chelsea are still ******* nobodies in my eyes and i don't give a **** what the media try to pump us with.

SAF is not the greatest manager ever, Manure were huge before he went there and he nearly got sacked. Brian Clough is the greatest manager ever and he didn't need a huge leg up of a big club to dominate European football to do it.

Barcelona: Bunch of diving cheating dirty greasy Spanish *****.

Real Madrid: Shouldn't even exist, should be bust and gone long ago.

Forest fans: Full of ****.

I'll come back in a bit when i've thought of some more 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' />

OMG, and here's me thinking it was only us ladies that get pmt!!!!!!

Well, having spent the last 20 mins trawling through all the bitching, I'll give the prize for the funniest one.... and the winner is......Derbydan. My favourite bit - the knobs who decide to walk straight at the car when it's coming towards them after a game. Aren't they just utter tossers. Dav doesn't break for them anymore, he just keeps rolling forwards and I'm sat there laughing telling him "it's 50 points a pedestrian".

DON'T ARGUE WITH A MOVING CAR PEOPLE!!!

Oh, my one rant is the mahooooooooooosive queue for the ladies before, during and after the match.

if you think the ladies have got long ques what about mens

I hate glory fans full stop whoever they may be, the amount of fans that came when we got promoted/doing well was scary

derby county membership system

people thinking a footballer/manager is the greatest when different players/managers are brilliant in different ways

anything forest

leeds fans

man utd fans

danny dyer wannabees

and arsenal who are just about the dirtiest team in the league but never get called up on it

there will be more.

Michael Owen talking about how he'd rather play 3 times a season for United then every game for someone like Stoke, YOURE NOT ONE OF THE BEST STRIKERS IN THE WORLD ANYMORE.

Forest fans talking of steve mclarens tactical genius, he was **** at middlesborough, STUPID at england and will be even shiter with less to work with at forest!

Ian Holloway

Luke Varney

Leicester fans

Diego Millito

Steve Kean (what a clueless cnut)

ITV doing Football, could have killed mysel when the championship was on ITV

Bolton

Crawley town

The instant reaction of 'oh derby are ****' whenever you tell someone youre a derby fan, especially if they support someone like Hull

Anyone supporting a foreign team when they have no link to that team whatsoever

"Arsenal fans" who have never seen them play ever.

James Milner being wasted at Man city

Arsene Wenger

Sam Allardyce

Paul Jewell

right here we go...

lee camp

forest

forest fans

leeds

man utd fans

man city

stoke fans

richard keys

joey barton

anybody who sings "we are premier league" it is crap,dont do it

steve bloomers watching-bloody awful

west ham uniteds board

leicester city

gary neville

jamie redknapp

ryan "im bloody perfect" giggs

andy carroll

paul "big chip on my shoulder" ince

robert earnshaw

kenny miller

scotland

david speedie

roy keane

carlos tevez..how can such a great player be such a self centred git?

ashley cole

rio "chav" ferdinand

old trafford "theatre of strangers"

celtic

celtic fans

paul jewell

billy davies

darryl powell

mikkel beck

I hate people who say "I support ___________" when what they really mean is "I'm a fan of ___________ because I've got their shirt and my son has the club badge on his bed sheets".

This people need to look up the definition of the verb "to support" before they claim that.

Glory hunter: "I support Man Utd."

Me: "You from Manchester then?"

Glory hunter: "No I'm from Sleaford."

Me: "Why do you support Man Utd then? You not a sucker for Lincoln or Peterborough?"

Glory hunter: "I support Man Utd Because my Dad does, although I went to watch Lincoln once when it was kids go free."

It really grinds me gears. Support your local team!

Me: "Why do you support Man Utd then? You not a sucker for Lincoln or Peterborough?"

Glory hunter: "I support Man Utd Because my Dad does, although I went to watch Lincoln once when it was kids go free."

I'm from London. I was born in London. I've always lived in London. Arsenal are my local team. I support Derby because my entire family are from there.

Does that grind your gears good sir? Does it?

But I don't wanna support Kettering Town 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

I'm from London. I was born in London. I've always lived in London. Arsenal are my local team. I support Derby because my entire family are from there.

Does that grind your gears good sir? Does it?

You're a glory hunter! 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Obviously not everyone is going to support the team closest to them but it just annoys me the horribly large populous of people that call themselves Man Utd "fans".

New stadiums.

Celebrity Fans.

Any game NOT at 3:00 on a saturday or 7:30 on a wednesday.

Sky.

5/7/28 subs.

Squad numbers.

Us playing in white and black.

Games called off when there is a millimetre of snow.

People thinking there was nothing befire the premier league.

Richard "did you smash her" keys.

The idiot who used to sit in front of me.

Danny Dyer clones.

Repeating rubbish songs.

Any "stand up if you...." songs.

Any "till i die" song.

Any Forest song.

Fat Frank.

Peter Crouch.

Harry Redknapp.

Everything Jamie Redknapp says.

Jamie redknapps skinny ties.

The line "he's got a good touch for a big man" like it makes a difference how tall you are.

People thinking we "deserve" to be in the premiershite.

Not calling our division, division 2.

Predicatbility of football.

Andy Gray.

Ian holliway, everything he does or says.

Not playing Blackpool on a saturday away.

Archived