John Eustace

VulcanRam

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surely if Eustace was coming he'd be here by now.

this deal must be dead in the water now surely

Maybe Watford are waiting on signing one or 2 players before letting him go? Hopefully we have got a number of targets and not just hoping and waiting for one player

Bloomers has just said on Twitter Re: Eustace

"Not to say it won't happen - I think it boils down to agreeing a deal on personal terms"

So does that mean that we have agreed a fee with Watford and are talking to him or....?

the problem is are there other targets?

Probably, it's all about whos available, etc. Maybe we are waiting to see if anyone better becomes available then we can go for them, rather than getting Eustace and possibly missing out on better players

to me we don't seem versatile this transfer market, we have gone after our targets and scooped them up, if we can't scoop eustace up i am not convinced we have eyed anyone else up personally. You yourself esr don't seem to have a clue from your post if we do or don't, i am in that boat, however it is worrying no others have been mentioned.

A quick look on twitter and Col tweeted something odd..

@PaulxWalker Not to say it won't happen - I think it boils down to agreeing a deal on personal terms.

[sIZE=1]on about Eustace[/sIZE]

does this mean we have had a bid accepted and personal terms are not being met? how much will Eustace want, I would never of said he would be out of our means, I just hope we don't panic and throw a big contract at him, this is my worry..

Abysmal. He took a wage drop when Watford gave him a new contract. How can we not afford him?

Not saying give him what he wants, but if money is that tight that Leacock has to get off the wage bill first, then the lack of money is worse than i thought.

Abysmal. He took a wage drop when Watford gave him a new contract. How can we not afford him?

Not saying give him what he wants, but if money is that tight that Leacock has to get off the wage bill first, then the lack of money is worse than i thought.

Stop making stupid presumptions, you have absolutely no idea how much money we have or don't have. If we couldn't afford Eustace then we wouldn't have gone after him in the first place. If Eustace wants say 10k a week and Clough thinks he is only worth 6k a week then why would he pay him that much more than he thinks he's worth. Just because we won't give him his demands, doesn't mean we can't afford it

Archived