Lee Bowyer

ramexpat

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bowyer may well be a prrick (and a thug), but he has less baggage for me than Savage, and he's a far better player.

Less baggage? Really? Bowyer has to be one of the most hated players in the game- by both fans and players. He is not the pantomime villain, he is just a villain. No thanks, I don't care where he ends up- even if it means that team getting promoted.

Less baggage? Really? Bowyer has to be one of the most hated players in the game- by both fans and players. He is not the pantomime villain, he is just a villain. No thanks, I don't care where he ends up- even if it means that team getting promoted.

Don't really know why but i disliked Savage more than I do Bowyer.

Well at least Bowyer won't demand a studio for a radio show an hour after every Saturday game, I also don't think he will fall out with the local media as much as Savage did and I don't think Bowyer has a twitter account where he tries to start as many arguments as possible.

Also in the most important area, on the pitch I'm sure Bowyer will do a better job than Savage, he should have the abilty not a lose the ball as many times as Savage did and Bowyer comes across as having more leadership abilty.

I maybe wrong but I hope not.:whistle:

Having just this minute listened to Cloughs interview I don't think we're interested at all, he said that we're not going to be signing 34-35 year olds who will play one season, although he did say if we can help it.

sort of rubbishes this rumour.

Bowyer is a p**ck, but as has been stated, he could make this team. I still expect him to sign for Leeds over us, but I'd take the baggage for the potential for promotion.

If we are pinning the hopes of promotion on one player then we are in a mess- if that player is Bowyer we may as well give up now

Archived