Lee Bowyer

ramexpat

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has he signed yet? Oh no, tomorrows the 1st and watch out for the signings.

Nope Wednesday I'm afraid, I await with baited breath for Maguire and no-one else (I am not disgruntled by the activity so far, just hope that we don't sign the Brum rejects)

This is quite interesting. I'd much rather have an aggressive player with an occasional violent streak then a cheat in my team, if we are talking purely about football. He was cleared at court, so you can't really use that. He doesn't compare to Marlon King or Lee Hughes.

Savage should have been banned a few times over for some of the antics he got up to. Bowyer's career has been defined by three or four moments of madness, when actually his talent is overlooked.

The only bracket Bowyer shares with Hughes and King is the one which is labelled "scum". i am not differentiating the levels of scum but they are all scum. Savage is completely different, he winds people up, gets in their faces and occasionally dives but if that is a crime Barcelona would be down to 9 men every game. Savage would never intentionally hurt anyone and that is where the distinction between him and Bowyer is. The distinction between him and Hughes is that Savage has never killed someone and fled like a coward, Hughes did not do it on purpose but he did try to get away with it- and strange that he didn't manage to report for a blood test in time.

Marlon King should be made to collect trolleys in Tesco's whilst shackled (like the zombie at the end of "Shaun of the Dead")

In summary- Savage=annoying and occasionally a cheat

Bower= Thug

Hughes= coward/ killer (not intentionally)

Marlon King= Criminal and Absolute scum, as proven on more than one occasion

Edited by GboroRam. Removed libellous comment.

The only bracket Bowyer shares with Hughes and King is the one which is labelled "scum". i am not differentiating the levels of scum but they are all scum. Savage is completely different, he winds people up, gets in their faces and occasionally dives but if that is a crime Barcelona would be down to 9 men every game. Savage would never intentionally hurt anyone and that is where the distinction between him and Bowyer is. The distinction between him and Hughes is that Savage has never killed someone and fled like a coward, Hughes did not do it on purpose but he did try to get away with it- and strange that he didn't manage to report for a blood test in time.

Marlon King should be made to collect trolleys in Tesco's whilst shackled (like the zombie at the end of "Shaun of the Dead")

In summary- Savage=annoying and occasionally a cheat

Bower= Thug

Hughes= coward/ killer (not intentionally)

Marlon King= Criminal and Absolute scum, as proven on more than one occasion

Edited by GboroRam. No libellous comments please.

Out of court settlement? Okay, he must be innocent then because he felt so sorry for the plaintive he offered them money out of goodwill? Don't sign him up Nige

He is innocent in the eyes of the law, therefore he is innocent. I'm glad you retracted your statement, don't want this forum going the same way as the rams

I didn't retract my statement, merely added "IMO" it doesn't change anything. If you offer money to someone to not go to court you are guilty (In my opinion) zzzz

ps- it's over mate- change your avatar!

Thus retracting your first statement that Bowyer was guilty. Either that or you don't want the hassle/negative press that would come with a long drawn out case.

He is guilty in my opinion, in my first statement I didn't say that he was "found guilty in a court of law" so there is no difference whether it is my opinion or someone elses. Nice avatar change by the way, we don't want the Royals stinking up the board

• 4 weeks later...

Went on a football fa coaching course at the weekend at belper town fc, the coach there was from derby county and i ask him have you heard who we are going for???? He said that clough is pulling out all the stops to get lee bowyer!! hope this is ture

Went on a football fa coaching course at the weekend at belper town fc, the coach there was from derby county and i ask him have you heard who we are going for???? He said that clough is pulling out all the stops to get lee bowyer!! hope this is ture

DCFC_kev said it weeks ago. I am sure it will happen! :)

Bowyer would be a good signing for any championship team, but he would be of vital importance in our team with his experience and his never say die attitude which would get the flair players into gear from the first to the last minute.

I'm sure he would be vital for us, but if he wants silly money then tell him no.

Archived