Lee Bowyer

ramexpat

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"ALL whilst doing nothing but confirming how filthy and corrupt football is". Is this just an over reaction of some sort? What on Earth do you mean to generate a statement like that?

That it should still not seem to bother them about the way that footballers conduct themselves nowadays. I just think it is crazy that anyone would want to sit back and allow these people to 'dirty up' their brand.

Therefor I think that it is corrupt....or broken. In reference to footballs whole Ethos.

What a load of tosh...footballers are not role models...the only role model a child needs and should have is their parents...if you are relying on football players to install any type of morality into children then I am afraid you are certainly looking at the wrong profession.

But the kids that ask their Dad to buy a Shirt with a respective players shirt on it. A player kids can look up to and emulate.

I can guarantee that the majority of footballers today shaped their own footballing careers around their favorite players influences.

Being in the press often for unsporting behavior and ungentlemanly conduct does not set a good example to anyone of a young age interested in the sport.

Soddy kiddo, but all I read from this is

"he's a rich footballer and I'm not, it's not fair, cus I never done anything wrong"

Sorry that you feel that way man. But I just think it's immoral. I agree life isn't i guess, deal with it. But I just don't like to see undeserved wealth.

But I'll try to respond in a calmer way in future. Just really not a fan..(obviously! lol)

But the kids that ask their Dad to buy a Shirt with a respective players shirt on it. A player kids can look up to and emulate.

I can guarantee that the majority of footballers today shaped their own footballing careers around their favorite players influences.

Being in the press often for unsporting behavior and ungentlemanly conduct does not set a good example to anyone of a young age interested in the sport.

I can see where you are coming from but kids don't go for players like bowyer, they, more than likely go for flair players or goal scorers, if they are attacking minded players, and they are defensive they will chose a defender. If you think back to the Leeds team he was involved in the players would have been kewell viduka radabea Smith etc

Sorry that you feel that way man. But I just think it's immoral. I agree life isn't i guess, deal with it. But I just don't like to see undeserved wealth.

But I'll try to respond in a calmer way in future. Just really not a fan..(obviously! lol)

Sometimes football bad boys are useful to have.

George Best, Duncan Ferguson, Ian Wright, Eric Cantona, Di Canio, Tony Adams, Patrick Kluivert......

They all either went to prison or did something incredebly non-role-model-tastic. That's just off the top of my head...

In their prime though? I'd have sold my gran to have them in the team. While Lee Bowyer is not in the same class, either for footballing ability or anywhere near as bad in evil doing, the point still stands.

He's nasty, foul and Dirty,the members said to me.

He not fit to wear the shirt! and that's the way it'll be.

But underneath he's just a man who's looking for a job.

His bridges are burned, he's shot his bolt, for a punch in someones gob.

Now Ashtrays they just aren't his thing, there's never one to hand.

You know he'll play just 3 games before he ends up banned.

But let him lose amongst the scum come local derby day.

Then you'll see who's right or wrong, you be begging him to stay.

So cast no stone, and give a chance, lets wipe the slate clean

We're going up next season, with Bowyer in our team!.

Sometimes football bad boys are useful to have.

George Best, Duncan Ferguson, Ian Wright, Eric Cantona, Di Canio, Tony Adams, Patrick Kluivert......

They all either went to prison or did something incredebly non-role-model-tastic. That's just off the top of my head...

In their prime though? I'd have sold my gran to have them in the team. While Lee Bowyer is not in the same class, either for footballing ability or anywhere near as bad in evil doing, the point still stands.

Hats off. Yeah very good point. (Out of those players I highlighted the ones I liked)

I even intentionally left out Stan Collymore.

Any man who can assault a woman deserves nothing but contempt. Don't care who he is, what he does, or how much he earns.

But that's just my opinion.

Not arsed about what he's done on or off the pitch in his time. But then again, some of our fans still detest Sav for diving to win a penalty (how dare he?)

As long as he puts in 100% and sets up some goals for us, then sign him up. And I reckon he'd be an absolutely fantastic signing for us. Get him in Nige.

Not arsed about what he's done on or off the pitch in his time. But then again, some of our fans still detest Sav for diving to win a penalty (how dare he?)

As long as he puts in 100% and sets up some goals for us, then sign him up. And I reckon he'd be an absolutely fantastic signing for us. Get him in Nige.

exactly the thought that we're not going to give a consistent starter in a premier league side a chance in our squad just bemuses me, I struggle to what our fans want but didn't someone suggest Huddlestone earlier and Bothroyd has probably been mentioned..etc I don't think some people have a grip on reality!

this is exactly the sort of short term piece-of-poo signing that we shouldn't be making.

worthy of PJ at his best.

He's nasty, foul and Dirty,the members said to me.

He not fit to wear the shirt! and that's the way it'll be.

But underneath he's just a man who's looking for a job.

His bridges are burned, he's shot his bolt, for a punch in someones gob.

Now Ashtrays they just aren't his thing, there's never one to hand.

You know he'll play just 3 games before he ends up banned.

But let him lose amongst the scum come local derby day.

Then you'll see who's right or wrong, you be begging him to stay.

So cast no stone, and give a chance, lets wipe the slate clean

We're going up next season, with Bowyer in our team!.

Sooooo gay

Archived