Theo Robinson - Millwall

Srg

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After months of waiting we finally sign 2 players this week with pace. The Millwall boys are not happy about this which can only be a good thing. From what i've heard he's rapid quick and a tidy finisher, alot of potential. Hallelujah.

I would say its more the money we received for Commons and Moxey we used rather than the investors putting their hands into their deep pockets.

I thought gse were accused of not investing in January because the KC sale funded Ben Davies and if moxey is paying for Ward and Robinson then I'm a happy bunny and Tom glick is a financial mastermind

Before he signed he was there on loan, I am guessing if he didn't get on with Kenny Jacket he wouldn't have been signed. He has only played once this year due to an injury.

On the Millwall fc site it says that he has never really settled in London. He also scored against us, with a diving header, back in October. Come on Theo show us you can do it for us.

Millwall signed him on a permanent deal last month for 300k, I really don't think he will be an option next season.

2 examples. Robbie Keane and Jermaine Defoe. I believe it was half a season until the went back to Spurs. There is definately a possibilty but he is only here for 22 days.

I think some people will never be happy even if they got a glick blow job.

If there's one thing going to put me off GSE all together it's Glick dishing out BJs! - but the humour is appreciated.

But look, I'm not for dismissing a player before he's kicked a ball, so this really is just a reaction to the suggestion that Ben Davies is any true replacement for Kris Commons, or any of the two loanee strikers are any true replacement for Rob Hulse.

They're better than nothing, obviously, but just not in the same class. Not even near. Maybe one day they could be, but it's equally likely they'll deliver more of what they've delivered so far in their careers - as in not very much.

Whatever anyone wants to say about how and why Hulse and Commons were sold, they were PROVEN talents who kept us up last year - and Commons' goals for us this year may well prove to do the same.

They've been replaced by players a fraction of their true worth and proven abilities so, no, they are not replacements, just cheaper alternatives.

Clough has little other options so I AM pleased that they are here though and hope that they find DCFC a good place to play and improve. Just don't expect anyone to take the heat off GSE.

If there's one thing going to put me off GSE all together it's Glick dishing out BJs! - but the humour is appreciated.

But look, I'm not for dismissing a player before he's kicked a ball, so this really is just a reaction to the suggestion that Ben Davies is any true replacement for Kris Commons, or any of the two loanee strikers are any true replacement for Rob Hulse.

They're better than nothing, obviously, but just not in the same class. Not even near. Maybe one day they could be, but it's equally likely they'll deliver more of what they've delivered so far in their careers - as in not very much.

Whatever anyone wants to say about how and why Hulse and Commons were sold, they were PROVEN talents who kept us up last year - and Commons' goals for us this year may well prove to do the same.

They've been replaced by players a fraction of their true worth and proven abilities so, no, they are not replacements, just cheaper alternatives.

Clough has little other options so I AM pleased that they are here though and hope that they find DCFC a good place to play and improve. Just don't expect anyone to take the heat off GSE.

I normally agree with you, however on the Hulse argument I can't. He has been injured and poor this season in a much better side, if he was still here picking up his big wage for sweet FA, i'd be disappointed, especially as he would be off for nothing at the end of the season.

Selling him was the right thing to do, not getting a replacement was wrong. We'll have to see how theo does, but I don't doubt the kid has potential but so did so many others that went on to nothing.

I don't know much about Theo Robinson, but sometimes you just get a feeling about a player and Theo is one of them.

He's a handsome, young, athletic looking man and i just know he's going to have a positive effect at DCFC. Ben Pringle will no longer be the autograph the ladies look for, Theo Robinson is in town.

We're gonna win tonight, Robinson will score. Ward with the assist!

He's a handsome, young, athletic looking man and i just know he's going to have a positive effect at DCFC.

If that's all it would of took they should of signed me up ages ago, no agent fees, no signing on fees and I'd be happy with 1k a week.

Archived