Theo Robinson - Millwall

Srg

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But, he is coming back from a injury, so he another porter, think Mr Clough knows what he us doing,

Definitely, I'm sure that his injury is just the same as Porters career threatening injury, well career threatening.

we'll be the last paid job he has, I know someone with a similar injury and he cannot run, hasn't been able to for nearly 3 years now. The only reason Porter is able to play is because of the massive amount of painkillers they're putting into his body.

As these are views to permanent transfers does that mean the anti board stiff and protests will stop seeing as they have invested now and we have replaced hulse and KC?

Oh right we are Derby, I forgot.

Are you serious? We have replaced Hulse and Commons on a like for like basis? I think not!

If I sell my wife's car and replace it with a moped, I won't expect her to thank me. On that basis, nor will I thank GSE for these 'view to perm' signings - welcome as they are - until I see if one of them will score 15 goals a season at this level and / or create something out of nothing from midfield.

Are you serious? We have replaced Hulse and Commons on a like for like basis? I think not!

If I sell my wife's car and replace it with a moped, I won't expect her to thank me. On that basis, nor will I thank GSE for these 'view to perm' signings - welcome as they are - until I see if one of them will score 15 goals a season at this level and / or create something out of nothing from midfield.

Give the lad a chance before you write him off!:eek:

Give the lad a chance before you write him off!:eek:

Not that old chestnut again!

I'm not writing anyone off, but the poster I was responding to was suggesting any anti-GSE feeling should be set aside now that they've 'replaced' the two top players that were sold. Which they haven't.

In all fairness hulse has been crap for qpr this season and Commons left because he wanted and when he wanted.

You can't buy a player and be instantly happy because he will score 15 goals cause you never know. Look at hulse.

End of the day we needed them to invest and if these players stay they have done so

We needed strikers and they have given us two and Hayes could be a third.

We needed pace and they got us two fast players.

I thought the protests were about getting players in because we didn't have enough I didn't think it was a wish list that must be met to the player.

I think some people will never be happy even if they got a glick blow job.

We've got......

1) Young 22 player

2) His surname Robinson

3) Vicky-27 (Mrs Robinson)

I'm sure you can come up with something with those ingrediants Boycie

Vicky likes young men! footballers are her favourite.

Is that what you mean Daveo?

Oh her names Mrs Robinson, named after the chap he was marooned on a desert island.

Only one diffence, she'll have a different Man Friday.

I'm JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not writing anyone off, but the poster I was responding to was suggesting any anti-GSE feeling should be set aside now that they've 'replaced' the two top players that were sold. Which they haven't.

We have replaced them though, maybe not like for like but we have two forwards for two forwards.

If we got Peter crouch in to replace hulse would you be happy?

Would it be gse's fault if he didn't score?

You don't know Robinson wont score goals (who expected Commons to and he is certainly nothing like hulse)

They've replaced the position, the skill level has yet to be seen in Ben D and Ward and Theo haven't been given a chance yet.

Just reading their forum and every one of them admits he has talent and is probably their second best striker, behind Morison, but believe he has an attitude problem and has kicked up a stink about not playing and that was that.

Getting a bit fiery with Robinson and Ward aren't we?! I like it!!!

In all fairness hulse has been crap for qpr this season and Commons left because he wanted and when he wanted.

You can't buy a player and be instantly happy because he will score 15 goals cause you never know. Look at hulse.

End of the day we needed them to invest and if these players stay they have done so

We needed strikers and they have given us two and Hayes could be a third.

We needed pace and they got us two fast players.

I thought the protests were about getting players in because we didn't have enough I didn't think it was a wish list that must be met to the player.

I think some people will never be happy even if they got a glick blow job.

I would say its more the money we received for Commons and Moxey we used rather than the investors putting their hands into their deep pockets.

Just reading their forum and every one of them admits he has talent and is probably their second best striker, behind Morison, but believe he has an attitude problem and has kicked up a stink about not playing and that was that.

Getting a bit fiery with Robinson and Ward aren't we?! I like it!!!

If there is not a punch up between the 2 of them in tonights match i shall be disappointed ;)

Archived