Thomas Tuchel - New England Manager

Day

Tuchel is definitely someone I'd be concerned about. International managers don't necessarily have to be the best coach but their quality man management skills are so important. As much as Southgate was an awful pragmatic coach, Tuchel is cut from the same cloth and his man management skills have been questioned everywhere he's been whereas I've always felt Southgate had the dressing room on board. 

Screams of Capello 2.0

Howe has to be number 1 choice for me. Whether the compo is too high or he's not interested but he doesn't seem to be strongly linked. 

Potter and Cooper show promise but i wouldn't want either now. Always liked Rodgers but he always seems to upset the fanbase at his clubs eventually.

As for Tuchel, i'm torn. Clearly a good manager but his strict demeanour does give off Capello vibes. If Pep or Klopp was interested then we should give them want they want but think they're a step too far. 

As others have said, its a bleak picture on the British manager front. 

1 minute ago, therealhantsram said:

But a terrible one at Bayern!

Bayern are nicknamed FC Hollywood for a good reason, they're pretty toxic behind the scenes. Wouldn't write him off based on that given how good his career has been. 

1 minute ago, DE56Ram said:

The bloke can’t even speak English clearly! 
what’s wrong with Lee Carso? 

The players love him

Time was never better for home-grown. . . Missed opportunity FA

gutted for England 

Seriously do hope you are joking - but on the basis that you aren't - Tuchel is an elite tactician, a trophy winner with amazing experience at knockout football. Carsley is none of those things. 

The English jibe is just xenophobic lol

3 hours ago, Andicis said:

Bayern are nicknamed FC Hollywood for a good reason, they're pretty toxic behind the scenes. Wouldn't write him off based on that given how good his career has been. 

Oliver Kahn was CEO during his tenure at Bayern. About as Toxic as you can get.