Barrow (A) - Match Thread

Sean

5 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

It is getting boring, dont you think.

Too right @Kathcairns

I saw this in an article recently......

I recently learned of a German word, streitsüchtig, which is typically translated "quarrelsome." But its literal meaning is dispute-addicted. It describes not just a tendency toward conflict but a certain hunger for it — a need for discord or yearning for something to oppose.

6 minutes ago, Ian Buxton's Bat said:

Too right @Kathcairns

I saw this in an article recently......

I recently learned of a German word, streitsüchtig, which is typically translated "quarrelsome." But its literal meaning is dispute-addicted. It describes not just a tendency toward conflict but a certain hunger for it — a need for discord or yearning for something to oppose.

No it isn’t.

4 hours ago, Chris_Martin said:

because every time its brought up to have a discussion, theres a small handful of people that for some reason instantly try to shut it down by insulting people

Shut it down by insulting people 😂😂😂😂, here’s the thing , you want to tell people who enjoy being derby fans, enjoy going to games why they shouldn’t and you want to imply they don’t know much about football because every fan can tell you what they’re club playing style / ethos is , crack on and post what you like , makes no difference to me I’m happy to post in reply that I don’t see things the way you do some will agree with me and some won’t but at the end of the day it doesn’t really matter as I will style enjoy going to games and being on the forum 

Edited by Archied

7 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

Any way, Saturday beckons, and regardless of Tuesday's fall out, what we must do is turn up in big numbers and throw ourselves into backing the Rams from the very first moment.

COMEON YOU RAMS!!!

Yep, very important to get something from this game! 

33 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

Any way, Saturday beckons, and regardless of Tuesday's fall out, what we must do is turn up in big numbers and throw ourselves into backing the Rams from the very first moment.

COMEON YOU RAMS!!!

🐏💪👍

On 27/08/2024 at 23:09, ariotofmyown said:

One thing we have usually done well during Warne's tenure is to bounce back after very poor performances. I don't remember many bad runs (but neither too many great runs too).

The team spirit is a massive plus and wouldn't be surprised to see us give everything on Saturday, which will hopefully lead to the desired result.

Easy