Kenzo Goudmijn

42 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Think Osborn is only about an inch taller than Thomson. I saw Thomson mark Billing ( a foot taller )of Bournemouth 3 seasons ago and he was not intimidated. But perhaps Osborn and Thomson in the same team could work against us defending corners . Kenzo and Brown , not much bigger . 

Brown is about 6 foot tall and was winning headers against one of the most aerially dominant CBs in the EFL last night. 

Edited by Ghost of Clough

I think if I was a n opposition coach, I’d be telling my players to make sure Goudmijn doesn’t get the ball because he’s the only one of our midfield players who regularly plays attacking passes. 
The others are limited and predictable because the mantra seems to be get it wide or get it safe. 
We are easy to defend against because we don’t have the personnel to convert crosses from the wing.

1 hour ago, jimtastic56 said:

Think Osborn is only about an inch taller than Thomson. I saw Thomson mark Billing ( a foot taller )of Bournemouth 3 seasons ago and he was not intimidated. But perhaps Osborn and Thomson in the same team could work against us defending corners . Kenzo and Brown , not much bigger . 

A midfield three. I am saying a combo of these three is most likely too small physically.

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Brown is about 6 foot tall and was winning headers against one of the most aerially dominant CBs in the EFL last night. 

Six foot , really . Have to get myself down to Speck savers . Saw him close up last night and I was impressed by him . He did win a couple of headers but he was tenacious and quick , never gave up , I liked he work ethic . Love to see him get more minutes. 

• 2 weeks later...