Rate The Last Film You Saw

WorksopRam

Devil

5 people trapped in a skyscraper lift. One of them is the devil.

Very simple premise and well done IMO. Produced by M Night Shyamalan and you can tell (in a good "Signs" way, not a rubbish "The Happening" way).

For me, though, the spookiest bit is the opening credits, flying around an upside down cityscape. Such a simple idea and yet weird and chilling.

A relatively short film (under 90 mins I think), low key and all the better for it. 8/10

I'd agree with that. Good solid horror/thriller  :cool:  :)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to see The Expendables 3 last night. It was just as good as the previous 2. All the action cliches were there, including some classic Arnie catchphrases! They've kept most of the actors from the previous films as well as adding Harrison Ford, Wesley Snipes and Mel Gibson (who puts in a half decent shift as the arch villain). Worth a watch if you enjoy a spot of mindless action. 7/10.

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty 7/10

A good all-rounder really.There's action,comedy and romance(not a lot of romance,thankfully) and Ben Stiller doing his thing,and doing it well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Xk-yTuFEU

I went to see The Expendables 3 last night. It was just as good as the previous 2. All the action cliches were there, including some classic Arnie catchphrases! They've kept most of the actors from the previous films as well as adding Harrison Ford, Wesley Snipes and Mel Gibson (who puts in a half decent shift as the arch villain). Worth a watch if you enjoy a spot of mindless action. 7/10.

I thought Arnie stole the show. But really enjoyed it for what it is.

I watched "Last Action Hero" the other night. I had never seen it when i was a kid and thought i would give it a go. It was a typical family friendly action comedy Arnold Schwarzenager movie from the early 90's,much along the same lines as Kindergarten Cop.

6/10
although I can imagine I would have liked it a lot more had I seen it as a kid.

The Human Centipede 10/10

This uplifting comedy served as great entertainment with its colourful cast and numerous plot twists. One of the best things about this movie is that its so relatable, we all have those awkward moments that make us cringe - you cant help but laugh at their expense. 

The Human Centipede 10/10

This uplifting comedy served as great entertainment with its colourful cast and numerous plot twists. One of the best things about this movie is that its so relatable, we all have those awkward moments that make us cringe - you cant help but laugh at their expense.

A veritable heartwarming family comedy isn't it. A good Christmas movie to put on when all the family are around.

Perfect in a double bill with Cannibal Holocaust.

Archived