Who should be captain?

Sean

1 hour ago, SouthDerbysRam said:

Last year the player vote top 3 was Hourihane, Fozzy & Bradley according to this - https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-captain-conor-hourihane-8652388.

So I would imagine Fozzy or Bradley will be captain this season?

I personally would doubt it. As far as I am concerned, you need your captain to be fairly constant and consistent on the pitch. I don't see either playing most games. Nothing against both. They would be great.

2 hours ago, BathRam72 said:

I personally would doubt it. As far as I am concerned, you need your captain to be fairly constant and consistent on the pitch. I don't see either playing most games. Nothing against both. They would be great.

I agree, but considering it's a player vote - I can't imagine the squads opinions of these players has changed much in 12 months tbh.

45 minutes ago, SouthDerbysRam said:

I agree, but considering it's a player vote - I can't imagine the squads opinions of these players has changed much in 12 months tbh.

Is it a player vote again? Haven't seen anything about captaincy mentioned at all this year. 

He's probably decided to pick the captain for each game dependent upon who's playing - I wonder if having Hourihane last year meant he felt that he had to select him? - there were certainly a few matches where his selection could have been questioned....perhaps we'll have a club captain (Fozzy?) and a team captain....