Transfer rumours

4 minutes ago, May Contain Nuts said:

Just reporting what's been said by a London journo, hence 'apparently'. 28k followers so not some random account.

He’s the local journo that covers Charlton and Millwall (their Leigh Curtis or similar), he reported on the CBT story last year I think so has some credibility as you say.

47 minutes ago, May Contain Nuts said:

Just reporting what's been said by a London journo, hence 'apparently'. 28k followers so not some random account.

That's madness isn't it, how can they make a profit on a player that hasn't performed in a manner that warrants 7 figures yet 🤷‍♂️ loaned him out to a fellow championship club because it didn't work out then he only had an average return for them too 🤷‍♂️ got potential but how would he be worth double Adams ffs 😂 cbt looks better and he was 300k 🤷‍♂️

10 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

That's madness isn't it, how can they make a profit on a player that hasn't performed in a manner that warrants 7 figures yet 🤷‍♂️ loaned him out to a fellow championship club because it didn't work out then he only had an average return for them too 🤷‍♂️ got potential but how would he be worth double Adams ffs 😂 cbt looks better and he was 300k 🤷‍♂️

Ages. He’s 23 isn’t he? Ebou is nearing 30. 

17 minutes ago, SECornerRAM said:

Goudmijn medical wednesday / Thursday this week 

Thordarsson hit a snag - another champ club in for him and offering more. North west team but not sure which 

Think it’s Preston, have the cash spare as Browne hasn’t signed on and manager said this week was pushing for a midfielder. 

FC Molde in for him also

Edited by RamLad1884
Added context

6 hours ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Been hanging around the training ground recently @Round the Houses? Seen anyone else? First to call the Jackson thing I think 👏 

Nothing brand new mate, I’ll only share when I hear or see something and wait to see if it transpires. 

I still believe there’ll be more signings by the weekend…

Goudmijn, Adams, and one of Iversen or Ryan and you would have to say things are starting to come together.

I would imagine we are expecting to share the goals amongst Collins, Yates, Brown, NML, CBT, Barkhuizen and Jackson, rather than having a primary forward that scores 20-25 goals, so maybe Collins will start for the first half of the season while we find our feet and we’ll reassess in January.

The biggest priority therefore is bringing in some variation in the number 10 spot. Someone who will add some creativity and unpredictability and help us transition from midfield to attack.

I was really excited by the Dembele link and it’s disappointing that it seems to have gone quiet. A signing of that type would really take us up a notch.

8 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

Goudmijn, Adams, and one of Iversen or Ryan and you would have to say things are starting to come together.

I would imagine we are expecting to share the goals amongst Collins, Yates, Brown, NML, CBT, Barkhuizen and Jackson, rather than having a primary forward that scores 20-25 goals, so maybe Collins will start for the first half of the season while we find our feet and we’ll reassess in January.

The biggest priority therefore is bringing in some variation in the number 10 spot. Someone who will add some creativity and unpredictability and help us transition from midfield to attack.

I was really excited by the Dembele link and it’s disappointing that it seems to have gone quiet. A signing of that type would really take us up a notch.

That’s the concern I have regarding the forward line…

Collins I’m not sure is going to score loads in the championship, Yates and Jackson seem decent options but not convinced will be main men.

Think we’re still missing a main man up front, but that costs big money! Or getting lucky with a good loan.