UEFA Euro 2024 Thread

Day

26 minutes ago, Ram-Alf said:

I don't think i've seen a worse Italian team than this shower of under cooked pizza 👎 and some think England are not up to much 😉

They looked so half-arsed in everything they did. The Italians looked like they'd never played together before.

Fair play though to the Swiss, who I thought looked pretty, damn sharp. 

5 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

They looked so half-arsed in everything they did. The Italians looked like they'd never played together before.

Fair play though to the Swiss, who I thought looked pretty, damn sharp. 

I quite expected Italy to come out the 2nd half with the attitude of...kick owt that moves, Get in amongst them, Play the channels and fall over at every opportunity, Instead they went with 7/8 players at the kick off steaming forward only for their defender to give the ball away...crazy

As for the Swiss...as bad as Italy were that's the best I've seen Switzerland play(altho not a lot)that Granite fella can play a bit me thinks too 👌

1 hour ago, Day said:

I’d love to know how they get this information. If it’s from the manager, I’m speechless. If it’s the players, get them out the squad and back home.

It’s been going on for years with 100% accuracy, why gift the opposition our lineup with a day or two to prepare for it. 

Does this happen with other countries?

Yeah all a bit odd isn’t it. 

At least it’s given me 48 hours to somewhat calm down. Think I’d have combust seeing our line up an hour before kick off.