Hi from Fife Scotland

Hi new member, all the way up in sunny Fife,  just joined today, never really bothered about forums before but feel exciting times are back around the corner for the Rams so here I am to keep up with the news for the new season etc

looking forward to the new season and hopefully end back where the club belongs. If Ipswich can do it then there’s no reason why the Rams can’t.

59 minutes ago, Fife Ram said:

Hi new member, all the way up in sunny Fife,  just joined today, never really bothered about forums before but feel exciting times are back around the corner for the Rams so here I am to keep up with the news for the new season etc

looking forward to the new season and hopefully end back where the club belongs. If Ipswich can do it then there’s no reason why the Rams can’t.

We've a few based up here on the forum, myself, @Inverurie Ram@CWC1983@f

1 hour ago, Fife Ram said:

Hi Fife Ram. I am the biggest advocate of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 football on this forum. Hope you enjoy the season 😊

25 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Hi Fife Ram. I am the biggest advocate of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 football on this forum. Hope you enjoy the season 😊

I hope for another promotion party this time next year.

as for scottish football, I can’t be an advocate im afraid. I’d rather drive down to PP than sit and watch the dross served up as entertainment here at times. But maybe our paths will cross one day Jimbo 🙂

6 minutes ago, Fife Ram said:

I hope for another promotion party this time next year.

as for scottish football, I can’t be an advocate im afraid. I’d rather drive down to PP than sit and watch the dross served up as entertainment here at times. But maybe our paths will cross one day Jimbo 🙂

Really 🫢😬😳😮 Quality for me 😊👍

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Really 🫢😬😳😮 Quality for me 😊👍

Don’t get me wrong used to be a great product. A certain team though destroyed the league as a competition for their own greed, and I personally can’t stomach watching them Hoover up trophy after trophy without anyone laying a glove on them - and other teams seemingly happy for this to happen.

Lost interest in it over a decade ago and my soft spot for the Rams became more than a soft spot.

Don’t even get excited about the national team either anymore. It’s all just a bit MEH

And tbh watching teams in the championship is a far higher level than the SPL will ever be

Edited by Fife Ram

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

What, even more than that Dryhorce bloke? He wants us to sign everyone that has ever set foot on any football pitch north of Hadrian's wall.

25 minutes ago, Grimbeard said:

What, even more than that Dryhorce bloke? He wants us to sign everyone that has ever set foot on any football pitch north of Hadrian's wall.

Well not everyone - he's never mentioned that excellent prospect that the Gers had on loan from England at one time.....Joe Worrall I think his name was?

32 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Well not everyone - he's never mentioned that excellent prospect that the Gers had on loan from England at one time.....Joe Worrall I think his name was?

Worrall lol he was an absolute comedy show. How that guy has made a career as a footballer ill never know.

Sunday pub league level