Pre season

16 minutes ago, Ravanelli said:

I'm getting a message saying your access is restricted when I try and buy online at the link provided. I've tried on laptop via home wifi and mobile via network.

Same thing when I tried to go buy tickets on their website. It had some notice up saying if I'm a website admin click here to access the page, if not the website is restricted. 

3 hours ago, TuffLuff said:

I thought we’d have sold more for tonight but think it’s partly down to scheduling and fans prioritising. 3 games to chose from in ten days and guess Chesterfield is probably the least attractive considering we play there most seasons now and it being midweek. Pretty sure if Shrewsbury and Chesterfield were swapped you’d see more heading up north than west. 

Just a short trip down the bypass for me though and looking forward to a pregame pint and a game of footy!

I think it's more to do with the fact they've made it pretty hard to find the correct link to buy tickets! 

1 minute ago, angieram said:

I think it's more to do with the fact they've made it pretty hard to find the correct link to buy tickets! 

I did wonder that, I don’t know how many will just turn up at 7.20 to the away ticket office and not expect a queue.

Looking at the line up it seems like it is a 352 / 3421 / 3412 with the bench looking more like a 442

Hamshaw said in his pre match interview about us working on something different which we may see tonight so will be interesting to see what that might be.

Vickers

Nyambe   Bradley   Cashin

Wilson   Goudmijn   Adams   Tommo   Elder

Mendez-Laing   Jackson

Luthra

Bardell   DRobinson   Nelson   Forsyth 

Barkhuizen   Ozoh   Stepien-Iwumene   Blackett-Taylor

Yates   Collins