Fans without tickets

13 minutes ago, Rich3478 said:

Bustlers showing it as well, be a good shout!

Bustler also has a record fair on at the same time...

Annoyingly I've had tickets for the game since they came out but now can't make it as I have an MRI scan appointment come through for Saturday morning and I can't really cancel it. Some things are more important than some overpaid prats kicking a ball around 😞

20 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

Annoyingly I've had tickets for the game since they came out but now can't make it as I have an MRI scan appointment come through for Saturday morning and I can't really cancel it. Some things are more important than some overpaid prats kicking a ball around 😞

Yes that's what my wife said to me when i found out i couldn't go - didn't know they did them on Saturdays!  But why did they need to change the k.o. time from 3pm , ridiculous , my shift doesn't finish till 3pm so i cant go! But if you need to get your money back from your ticket i would buy for my lad. All the best.

9 hours ago, Stive Pesley said:

Too late for you now but they do seem to be doing more scans at the weekend these days. Not remotely on the same level but I had a CT scan a couple of weeks ago. At first I was offered Friday afternoon but I couldn’t make it that day. Next offer was Saturday but that was a no no due to Derby playing at home so, they offered me Sunday instead.

On a slightly separate note, a few years back I was taken in an ambulance to A&E at 7am on a Saturday morning with kidney stone problems. Anyone that’s had kidney stones (my sympathies) will know that often, it’s complete agony for a couple of hours but then sometimes it eases and you generally think you feel OK not long after. I felt OK by lunchtime but my wife (wisely) wouldn’t let me go to Derby. I know I should have been more B4 and just told her I was going but he never met my wife. 🤐

10 hours ago, LN747 said:

Yes that's what my wife said to me when i found out i couldn't go - didn't know they did them on Saturdays!  But why did they need to change the k.o. time from 3pm , ridiculous , my shift doesn't finish till 3pm so i cant go! But if you need to get your money back from your ticket i would buy for my lad. All the best.

My missus is taking our lad instead of me - no point him missing out!

The thing is that it's a small bowel MRI so you have to drink a litre of stuff that swells your gut for the scan and then an hour later you're urgently on and off the khazi for the rest of the day. I didn't fancy my chances with that at Pride Park even if the scan is finished in time.

All the cubicles are full of the stone island lads doing coke these days anyway 😂 

10 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

My missus is taking our lad instead of me - no point him missing out!

The thing is that it's a small bowel MRI so you have to drink a litre of stuff that swells your gut for the scan and then an hour later you're urgently on and off the khazi for the rest of the day. I didn't fancy my chances with that at Pride Park even if the scan is finished in time.

All the cubicles are full of the stone island lads doing coke these days anyway 😂 

Oh yes I’ve had that !!! Lots of reading material required, just make yourself comfy  for a few hours , no point in trying to go anywhere! 
Our local hospitals are great though and the staff were brilliant when I had these scans so all the best 

10 hours ago, LN747 said:

Last day is usually always half 12 if I recall. Was 12 last year so a slight improvement on that!

15 hours ago, Boycie said:

Maybe the waterfall maybe the nearest with sky sports? Unless the Merlin has Sky?

Merlin has Sky. I have a 6 seat table reserved for every home match , good view of tv. Will be having breakfast there before going PP. If anyone wants it to watch match there, let me know. 🐏👍🏻

Edited by dilkie

15 hours ago, Stive Pesley said:

This may seem like a silly question, but I presume you got rid of them?

I'll give you a fiver.

And my house.

4 hours ago, LN747 said:

Oh yes I’ve had that !!! Lots of reading material required, just make yourself comfy  for a few hours , no point in trying to go anywhere! 
Our local hospitals are great though and the staff were brilliant when I had these scans so all the best 

Surely a nappy and the footy?