Your fans were great tonight.

Probably the best away support I’ve seen at Fratton park this season. Draw was probably a fair result and I’d have taken that if you offered it to me before the game.

Safe journey back gents if you’re heading back tonight. I have a four hour plus drive to Norfolk now 🤣🙊

Edited by Sam_Brown

8 minutes ago, Sam_Brown said:

Probably the best away support I’ve seen at Fratton park this season. Draw was probably a fair result and I’d have taken that if you offered it to me before the game.

Safe journey back gents if you’re heading back tonight. I have a four hour plus drive to Norfolk now 🤣🙊

And Ladies 👍

28 minutes ago, Sam_Brown said:

Sexist!

I’m offended on others behalf, that’s the norm nowadays😀

but, you’re right, probably the result we’d both accept pre match.

(I was waiting for Pompey to equalise though, but I didn’t think it would be like that tbh)

31 minutes ago, Sam_Brown said:

Both teams went for it and would have took a draw before the start of the game. 

1 hour ago, Sam_Brown said:

Thanks pal. Thought your support was tremendous also, stayed with them even when trailing for a lot of the game. 

Agree point was fair & suits both teams. Hopefully see you in Championship next season, that atmosphere was wasted on the 3rd tier.

I was watching on tv but as @LeedsCityRam said that atmosphere is wasted on 3rd tier. This is a championship game, add Bolton to the mix also!

Really like Mousinho from when he was Burton captain. Always spoke well, the obvious choice as PFA leader then he’s taken to management outstandingly. Pompey have got lucky and tonight has confirmed (albeit not mathematically) they’re going up.

This is a good point for us and think it could well be decisive!! 

9 hours ago, Ram1988 said:

Both teams went for it and would have took a draw before the start of the game. 

Exactly. Respect to both teams. It could easily have been a dull 0:0 draw with both sides showing the other too much respect and playing just to avoid defeat.

16 hours ago, Sam_Brown said:

Cheers mate, not long go back to Derby after spending the night in Portsmouth, good game , good teams and both sets of fans deserve some glory this season , immense support for both sides , let’s do it again in the Champ next season COYR

Portsmouth is a proper football ground with proper footballing fans. Both sets of supporters were brilliant and got behind their teams. My voice was struggling towards the end. Pompey will finish top. Hopefully, we finish second because I hate the playoffs. Come on you Rams. I'd have taken a boring 0-0 draw before the game. In actuality, it was a brilliant game and I think, the draw was a fair result.