12Smith 6.5

4Hourihane 6

32Adams 8

27Blackett-Taylor 6.5

14Washington 6

11Méndez-Laing 6

9Collins 6.5

10Waghorn 6

I thought Nelson and Cashin were given one of their hardest tests this season. Bishop is a constant menace and didn’t allow our heroes of this season a moment’s rest.

Wildsmith is having too many brain fade moments. Eyes on a move methinks.

Can't agree with the last sentence. It's got to be in his interest to be part of a successful, promotion-winning side and a potentially significant increased salary offer if Derby want him to re-sign. Wouldn't this mean any competing clubs having to start their opening offers at a higher level?

ATG

1Wildsmith:-6

2Wilson:-7

35Nelson:-7

6Cashin:-7.5

17Sibley:-7

23Ward:-7.5

12Smith:-7.5

32Adams:-7.5

27Blackett-Taylor:-7

11Méndez-Laing:-6.5

9Collins:-7

16Thompson:-6.5

14Washington:-6

4Hourihane:-6

10Waghorn:-6

2 hours ago, InstaRam said:

1Wildsmith 6

2Wilson 6

35Nelson 6

6Cashin 6.5

17Sibley 7.5

23Ward 9

16Thompson 6.5

12Smith 6.5

4Hourihane 6

32Adams 7.5

27Blackett-Taylor 6.5

14Washington 6

11Méndez-Laing 6

9Collins 7

10Waghorn 6

TV

1Wildsmith 6

2Wilson 6

35Nelson 6

6Cashin 6

17Sibley 7

23Ward 7

16Thompson 6

12Smith 7

4Hourihane 6

32Adams 8

27Blackett-Taylor 7

14Washington 6

11Méndez-Laing 6

9Collins 7

10Waghorn 6

22 hours ago, Ellafella said:

Half-marks allowed; please rate all subs. Closes Thursday @ 18:00. Results by Thursday 22:00. Average is 6.00. Therefore, when a sub steps on the pitch he is on 6 -that's the baseline. Also indicate ATG (at the game) Or Tv.

SKY tv

1Wildsmith 6.5-wasn’t at fault for either goal

2Wilson 7

35Nelson 7

6Cashin 7

17Sibley 7

23Ward 8

16Thompson 7

12Smith 6.5

4Hourihane 6

32Adams 8

27Blackett-Taylor 8

14Washington 6

11Méndez-Laing 6

9Collins 7.5

10Waghorn 6

23 hours ago, Ellafella said:

Half-marks allowed; please rate all subs. Closes Thursday @ 18:00. Results by Thursday 22:00. Average is 6.00. Therefore, when a sub steps on the pitch he is on 6 -that's the baseline. Also indicate ATG (at the game) Or Tv.

1Wildsmith 7

2Wilson 8

35Nelson 7

6Cashin 8 

17Sibley 7 

23Ward 8.5 MOM 

16Thompson 6.5

12Smith 6.5

4Hourihane 6.5

32Adams 8 

27Blackett-Taylor 8 

14Washington 6.5

11Méndez-Laing 6.5 

9Collins 7 

10Waghorn 6.5 

TV 

On 02/04/2024 at 22:23, Ellafella said:

1Wildsmith 6 - couple of nervy moments but in the conditions did ok, and we remember the flap for 1 cross but forget the rest he dealt with in dreadful weather for a GK

2Wilson 6.5 - relatively quiet attacking wise, but works well with Ward and needed discipline to ensure we weren't exposed when Ward moved inside

35Nelson 6 - tough game, did ok mostly but he'll be disappointed at the 1st goal, as said in the match day thread, he neither committed to win the ball or hold his position.... also see comments below about 1st goal

6Cashin 7 - as Nelson but gave the necessary to Sibley against the best winger in the division at the minute,  especially as it wasn't going to come from CBT

17Sibley 7 - fairly even stevens between him and Kamara, each getting the better of the other throughout until that moment, right up there with the goals for the moment of the match, classic 80's challenge, loved it, win the ball, hit the player, nearly break them and they were barely seen afterwards 

23Ward 8.5 - not just the goals, but his all round awareness, covering Wilson when he did venture forwards, appearing in midfield to support regularly but worked his socks off to get back in position defensively when Pompey worked the ball out to their left

16Thompson 6.5 - much needed energy towards the end and carried the ball to relieve pressure a couple of times

12Smith 7.5 - good all round, positional awareness,  tracking, cajoling and reprimanding team mates when required 

4Hourihane 6 - cameo as Friday, steady, experienced, calming, did what he needed to in the late short time 

32Adams 8 - how? Where's the energy coming from whilst fasting, such a likeable player and should get a special.memtikn when pots nominations are announced, as others have said, if he'd been here all season he'd probably be the pots and we would be top IMO

27Blackett-Taylor 8 - best game, hopefully a result of him feeling a part of it and injury free, the run for that 1st goal was awesome

14Washington 6 - barely noticed him on the pitch tbh, but didn't do owt wrong

11Méndez-Laing 6.5 - quiet again for him, pos not 100% fit and prefer him out wide, but, not sure I'd change our shape after the last 2 games

9Collins 7.5 - like he'd never been missing for 8 games, understandably faded and probably should have gone off 10 mins earlier, only blip was the powderpuff attempt at a tackle which led to the goal (which should have been pulled up fir the handball 1st of course)

10Waghorn 6 - nothing to comment on

Just my observation on some Sibley bashing I've seen, and especially wrt the goal.....

Kamara is the form winger in the division at the minute and overall I think it was a fairly even battle between them, not bad for a full time left back, but a makeshift one, come on, give him some credit!

I'd argue that for the goal he'd held his line and anticipated Kamara running behind into an offside position...... if Cashin hadn't have been quite so tight Bishop may not have flicked the ball past him, or he could have intercepted it, if Nelson wasn't too deep Kamara would definitely have been offside instead of one of those VAR questionable ones, why was Nelson so deep I hear no one asking as it's easier to Sibley bash for 'losing his man', which I think is a tad unfair.....

Just my opinion.

Edited by Rich84
Added a bit

5 hours ago, Rich84 said:

Just my observation on some Sibley bashing I've seen, and especially wrt the goal.....

Kamara is the form winger in the division at the minute and overall I think it was a fairly even battle between them, not bad for a full time left back, but a makeshift one, come on, give him some credit!

I'd argue that for the goal he'd held his line and anticipated Kamara running behind into an offside position...... if Cashin hadn't have been quite so tight Bishop may not have flicked the ball past him, or he could have intercepted it, if Nelson wasn't too deep Kamara would definitely have been offside instead of one of those VAR questionable ones, why was Nelson so deep I hear no one asking as it's easier to Sibley bash for 'losing his man', which I think is a tad unfair.....

Just my opinion.

Think Louies doing a fantastic job for us at the moment , handled Kamala relatively well , quietened him down considerably with that bone crunching tackle he made