Warnock

39 minutes ago, YorkshireRam said:

Ah so the anti-Warne talk was just to try and oust him to get Neil a job closer to home. It all makes sense now!

Exactly. I mean come on, who would seriously oust a manager whilst 2nd in the table.....only the wife of a football manager looking for work and doesn't fancy living up in Aberdeen.

• 1 month later...

Neil Lennon apparently taking over at Aberdeen.

I can only imagine the whimper of despair from his wife at the prospect of him being around the house all day again. Given the stage of the season she might have to put up with Colin all the way through to October when clubs start getting the sackings in.

3 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I can only imagine the whimper of despair from his wife at the prospect of him being around the house all day again. Given the stage of the season she might have to put up with Colin all the way through to October when clubs start getting the sackings in.

Dunno. There’s a lot of clubs in the championship that could use a touch of warnock. 

On 09/03/2024 at 15:59, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'd be really surprised if Lennon is appointed. 

The chairman needs to appoint someone that the fans will get behind, Lennon is a definite no go on that front.