Stadium of Light decor

Given it was intended for away fan hospitality I kind of get the general point, something like "we welcome our rivals" or something a bit more generic would have been OK (if still a complete waste of time). But to put up statements that are actually supporting Newcastle is just barmpot crazy - as others have said this must have been signed off by someone. One thing you can be certain of is that more than one person will lose their job over this.

As for my theory, I think someone's Grandma was kidnapped by the Saudis and told they will only be released when the changes are made. Either that or Ant and Dec have bought a graphic design company.

27 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

Given it was intended for away fan hospitality I kind of get the general point, something like "we welcome our rivals" or something a bit more generic would have been OK (if still a complete waste of time). But to put up statements that are actually supporting Newcastle is just barmpot crazy - as others have said this must have been signed off by someone. One thing you can be certain of is that more than one person will lose their job over this.

As for my theory, I think someone's Grandma was kidnapped by the Saudis and told they will only be released when the changes are made. Either that or Ant and Dec have bought a graphic design company.

I just assumed someone on the staff was secret Geordie?

Regardless of the decor, I'm baffled as to why Sunderland would hand over their supporters bar to their rivals... and why anyone associated with the toon voluntarily spend their leisure time in an establishment named after any form of dark coloured feline creature!

I'm damn sure I wouldn't want to drink in the Trentside Tavern, Garibaldi Gin house, or even The Broccoli Bar!