Derby v Lincoln City

B4’s Sister

1 minute ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Thought Wilson had an off game on Saturday but he’s made a difference today. Real positivity in his play, goal and an assist and done his job defensively too. 

Wilson isn't perfect, but I think we lose so much when he doesn't play. His ability to drive at players makes a huge difference. I'd always play him if available. 

Just now, oodledoodle said:

We can be both 3rd, and not good enough.

But it’s not been the catastrophe some were prophesising at half time. I think that’s the frustration for me on these threads.
I felt like not bothering to post once certain opinions and views began piling out at half-time. Yes we weren’t quite at our best, yes Ward made a silly error giving the penalty away, but there was a whole half of football to play with a squad that has some talent (occasionally) 

5 minutes ago, oodledoodle said:

Just wouldn't be a match thread without petty bickering would it.

One man's petty bickering is another man's calling out the handful of people who post the same dire drivel in every matchday thread. I went for it tonight as I, for once, watched the game on RamsTV. As i expected, the abject negativity is totally overblown and pathetic. 6 wins and 1 draw from 7 now. Thank god these posters are not at the game itself.

And saying that you hate our manager is a disgrace at any point, let alone after a solid first half where only a stupid tackle prevented us going in 1 up.

1 minute ago, ariotofmyown said:

One man's petty bickering is another man's calling out the handful of people who post the same dire drivel in every matchday thread. I went for it tonight as I, for once, watched the game on RamsTV. As i expected, the abject negativity is totally overblown and pathetic. 6 wins and 1 draw from 7 now. Thank god these posters are not at the game itself.

And saying that you hate our manager is a disgrace at any point, let alone after a solid first half where only a stupid tackle prevented us going in 1 up.

I thought I would try to give up negativity but I know it’s pointless