Frusrating afternoon

B4ev6is

Well guys today was frusrating yes the first half was a poor performance giving the ball constantly away we missed likes of rooney and Thompson and even hourane which is far far my favourite player not. 

Once we got through the first half at 0-0 I was happy gave our selfs a chance to win the game we started creating chances again and quite late into 2nd half we win the pently and james collions scored from it and nearing the end of the games pompy get a goal when it is miles off side.

How on earth did the lines men miss it I will never ever ever ever know. 

The ref was that women one from.last season and she called things right down the middle shame lines man did not.

Can anyone tell me what the formation was today? I thought it was 5 at the back (because we never got forward) but a mate sat at the side of me didn’t agree cos he asked what position was Elder he played just in front of Forsyth? Do the players no what formation there playing I’m not so sure??

2 minutes ago, BaianoPOTY98 said:

Can anyone tell me what the formation was today? I thought it was 5 at the back (because we never got forward) but a mate sat at the side of me didn’t agree cos he asked what position was Elder he played just in front of Forsyth? Do the players no what formation there playing I’m not so sure??

Seemed to be 4-4-2 until the goal.

Wildsmith

Smith Nelson Cashin Forsyth

Mendez Fornah Hourihane Elder

Waghorn Washington

Changed to 3-5-2 after we scored.

40 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

@B4ev6is how do you feel about Warne mate?

Do you think things will come together or are you losing hope and think we need a change of manager?

Well to be honest on the fence at the moment to be fair injuries are maintaining up I can see what he is trying to do.

He trying play hit and move football one touch football but in this league not so easy to do.

What we need is a tall striker that can hold the ball up and bring others into play.

6 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well to be honest on the fence at the moment to be fair injuries are maintaining up I can see what he is trying to do.

He trying play hit and move football one touch football but in this league not so easy to do.

What we need is a tall striker that can hold the ball up and bring others into play.

Not easy to replace Mcgoldrick. He made the team tick last season.