Will Vaulks

admira

I’m expecting Fornah to take Smith’s regular place. Former is a far better all-round player and far more mobile.

Hourihane offers flashes of greatness but I’d love a more consistently good central midfielder even if they don’t get the odd extravagant goal ..

He would be a great signing. 

48 minutes ago, DiggerB said:

Funny, haven’t seen mass annoyance at Matt Hales bringing his mates in from So’ton for the academy. Different? Bound to be innit!

Would have thought that was more comparable to the media printing rumours of PW bringing in Barker, Hamshaw and Warrington from Rotherham, which he did, and which makes good sense - to appoint people you know and trust, and not sure anyone on here had a problem with that, because that would be weird (eg “I don’t have a problem with the new manager but he should have assembled a back room team whom he hadn’t worked with before”)

In short: I’m not sure if you had a serious point to make here or if you’re stirring the poop(?)

42 minutes ago, oodledoodle said:

My friend is mates with the Wednesday kit man. He's pretty sure this will be a loan with an option to buy. Wednesday are looking at getting 3 in, so they need bodies out.

Any chance of getting Smith as well ?

49 minutes ago, NorwichExile said:

Would be a hell of a pick up, I hadn't realised he'd lost his place at the Wendies. He's the sort of player that would give us the option to rest Hourihane or Smith and freshen up the midfield. Forgot age, he'd be a great pick up.

Haven't we just signed Fornah??.. and isn't Thompson playing really well..i'd expect Bird, Smith, Sibley and Hourihane to be fighting for one place when all fit...and thats without Vaulks!

Edited by valakari
Missed Sibley

Vaulks out of favour at Wednesday for Gregory in midfield? Brilliant move by their manager, bottom of the Championship with 0 points, and knocked out of the cup by Mansfield, and a Wednesday fan told me the manager played Bridgit the midget Bannan at centre forward, do not think Wednsday's manager will be there too long.

37 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Our manager had an even better record than that until last year 🥷

Warnes been promoted from this league in every full season he's had. I'm not his biggest fan, but facts are facts.

Editing to add this story, I've been reading up on him.

https://readastonvilla.com/2019/09/14/villa-fans-react-as-jack-grealish-reveals-unusual-tactics-used-by-will-vaulks/

Edited by oodledoodle

8 minutes ago, oodledoodle said:

Warnes been promoted from this league in every full season he's had. I'm not his biggest fan, but facts are facts.

Editing to add this story, I've been reading up on him.

https://readastonvilla.com/2019/09/14/villa-fans-react-as-jack-grealish-reveals-unusual-tactics-used-by-will-vaulks/

It was a joke, hence the 🥷

4 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Anybody else getting annoyed at being linked with anyone who played at Rotherham 

Think its called cheap clickbait mate

if u look at the players weve actually signed the vast majority have little to no connection with rotherham