Will Vaulks

admira

Hendrick has been pony for a while now that's assuming that you rated him before his demise too - assuming he's still getting paid a good sum too thanks to the ridiculous deal offered by Newcastle at the time. 

Relegated Reading last season, fans hated him. I already know he'll relegate Wednesday this season and the fans will hate him. 

10 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Hendrick has been pony for a while now that's assuming that you rated him before his demise too - assuming he's still getting paid a good sum too thanks to the ridiculous deal offered by Newcastle at the time. 

Relegated Reading last season, fans hated him. I already know he'll relegate Wednesday this season and the fans will hate him. 

Overrated but some Derby Fans  thought he was better than what he was, did well to get what we did for him, never been a fan of him myself goes missing in a lot of games 

35 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Overrated but some Derby Fans  thought he was better than what he was, did well to get what we did for him, never been a fan of him myself goes missing in a lot of games 

The season we essentially sold him, he was very poor, but he had a good Euros and that was enough. Best outgoing transfers we’ve managed to achieve IMO.