Hey guys been back hospital today

B4ev6is

Hey guys been back to hospital injection was unsuccessful and after another set of x Ray's the bone that has not healed they are taking me in the operation in 4 to 6 months time and I have arthritis in my big toe to boot. And I will need special boot again after op and then 6 to 8 weeks to recovery so sadly I will miss part of next season but I will be back asp after the op is done.

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey guys been back to hospital injection was unsuccessful and after another set of x Ray's the bone that has not healed they are taking me in the operation in 4 to 6 months time and I have arthritis in my big toe to boot. And I will need special boot again after op and then 6 to 8 weeks to recovery so sadly I will miss part of next season but I will be back asp after the op is done.

Sorry to hear that, Hope all goes well when you have the op I’m sure you’ll be back in no time starting the bounce

2 minutes ago, Henrycav81 said:

Sorry to hear that, Hope all goes well when you have the op I’m sure you’ll be back in no time starting the bounce

Doubt that as I never ever ever be able bend my toe again maybe up and down movement.

46 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Hope it’s fixed soon b4. 

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

At least you'll be back for the promotion party next May.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I blame standing up at matches. If everyone sat down and took the weight off their feet for 90 minutes this kind of thing wouldn’t happen.

7 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

I blame standing up at matches. If everyone sat down and took the weight off their feet for 90 minutes this kind of thing wouldn’t happen.

Oh no they did not everyone stood up.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I will still go to games between now and then but after op no so sure of.

Next time you speak to the doc, ask if a wheelchair would be a practical aid to recovery. If yes, then ask if they can sign off some sort of “Temporary Disabled” confirmation. 
If yes again, speak to DCFC ticket office about getting your season ticket temporarily transferred to disabled area?

Got to be worth looking into, I’d have thought. 

Regardless, Best of luck buddy, and hope the recovery is full, final, and not too arduous!  🐏👍🍻

5 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

You could try another doctor to see if they might be able to do it in 6 to 8 hours, or perhaps swap with a mate to see if they will have the Op for you.

#inb4 @Boycie

18 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Next time you speak to the doc, ask if a wheelchair would be a practical aid to recovery. If yes, then ask if they can sign off some sort of “Temporary Disabled” confirmation. 
If yes again, speak to DCFC ticket office about getting your season ticket temporarily transferred to disabled area?

Regardless, Best of luck buddy, and hope the recovery is full, final, and not too arduous!  🐏👍🍻

They certainly used to do that and for someone you go with too.  I had my ACL replaced years back and both me and the future Mrs FBM were able to move to a disabled area for the few games I was on crutches.

Good luck B4 and hope all goes well 🤞.

20 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

It is not as simply as that mate I will need to stand on my own not sure what I need till it is done.