Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

1 hour ago, Premier ram said:

Disgusting pricing from Wigan, cashing in on the amount of Rams fans that will attend, be interesting what they charge for smaller followings

They charge away fans £25 for most games (silver category), which is the most expensive ticket price available to home fans.  I assume we must be in the super platinum category! 

16 hours ago, Wistaston Ram said:

They charge away fans £25 for most games (silver category), which is the most expensive ticket price available to home fans.  I assume we must be in the super platinum category! 

Out of interest, I took a quick look at their ticket prices for their home game against Lincoln and it looked to me as if it’s £25 for adults everywhere in the stadium.

Asking for a friend, who lives local to Leyton Orient. If he were to turn up to an away pub on the day (if there is one designated?) what are the chances of finding a group of like minded Rams with a spare ticket? I think it’s highly unlikely, but I said I’d check.

On 28/11/2023 at 06:06, WystonRam said:

Costing £30 for Orient too, ridiculous. Bolton charged £30 as well. Should not be allowed in the third tier of the EFL.

I've mentioned it before, so not to be a broken record, but these are the teams that really benefit from higher ticket prices - majority of their income is fan generated. In the Premier League they could charge £10 or £100 - it doesn't matter realistically speaking because the TV revenue is their bread and butter. 

I know £30 is high, but you aren't going because you're investing in the entertainment - you're going to invest in your club, therefore the league they play in. I would pay the same ticket prices to watch Derby in League Two than I would in the Premier League, for example, because I'm going to watch Derby - regardless of the opposition. I don't go based on division - like the majority of us. 

On 27/11/2023 at 13:15, angieram said:

I think we are selling our tickets to visiting supporters too cheap. We have changed the pricing structure this season, we now charge away fans the equivalent price of our behind the goal seats rather than the corner seats as previously, which would have added another £5 to the Wigan tickets.